PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Egg Attack

roofi
August 12th 03, 02:32 AM
Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City to
Surf run course on a bike.

His rego

UWH219

His car

Toyota Cressida (or similar) - Silver

The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit. Thanks to
the car behind that stopped, asked if we were OK and offered to be
witnesses.

PS: He was also a lousy shot.

I race cars, I race bicycles and I vote.

admin@loopback $LOGIN@localhost
$LOGNAME@localhost $USER@localhost $USER@$HOST -h1024@localhost

NF
August 12th 03, 02:36 AM
hahahahha

"roofi" > wrote in message
> Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City to
> Surf run course on a bike.
>
> His rego
>
> UWH219
>
> His car
>
> Toyota Cressida (or similar) - Silver
>
> The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit. Thanks to
> the car behind that stopped, asked if we were OK and offered to be
> witnesses.
>
> PS: He was also a lousy shot.
>

> I race cars, I race bicycles and I vote.
>

> admin@loopback $LOGIN@localhost
> $LOGNAME@localhost $USER@localhost $USER@$HOST -h1024@localhost

atec77>>
August 12th 03, 02:46 AM
that should be NFI..

--
Unix Rules... help your mates and introduce them.

atec77>>
August 12th 03, 02:46 AM
that should be NFI..

NF wrote:

> hahahahha
>
> "roofi" > wrote in message
> > Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City to
> > Surf run course on a bike.
> >
> > His rego
> >
> > UWH219
> >
> > His car
> >
> > Toyota Cressida (or similar) - Silver
> >
> > The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit. Thanks to
> > the car behind that stopped, asked if we were OK and offered to be
> > witnesses.
> >
> > PS: He was also a lousy shot.
> >

> > I race cars, I race bicycles and I vote.
> >

> > admin@loopback $LOGIN@localhost
> > $LOGNAME@localhost $USER@localhost $USER@$HOST -h1024@localhost

--
Unix Rules... help your mates and introduce them.

Theo Bekkers
August 12th 03, 03:46 AM
"roofi" wrote
> Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me

> The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit.
Thanks to
> the car behind that stopped, asked if we were OK and offered to be
> witnesses.

I hope they throw the book at him.

Theo

Theo Bekkers
August 12th 03, 03:46 AM
"roofi" wrote
> Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me

> The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit.
Thanks to
> the car behind that stopped, asked if we were OK and offered to be
> witnesses.

I hope they throw the book at him.

Theo

John Harvey
August 12th 03, 04:13 AM
roofi wrote:

>Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City to
>Surf run course on a bike.

If he meant to connect, then it's a prime example of road rage with
potentially serious consequences. The offender deserves far more than
a kick in the nuts -- perhaps an extended licence disqualification
just for starters.

It'll be interesting to hear the follow up.

--
John H

This address will reach me if you apply ROT13

John Harvey
August 12th 03, 04:13 AM
roofi wrote:

>Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City to
>Surf run course on a bike.

If he meant to connect, then it's a prime example of road rage with
potentially serious consequences. The offender deserves far more than
a kick in the nuts -- perhaps an extended licence disqualification
just for starters.

It'll be interesting to hear the follow up.

--
John H

This address will reach me if you apply ROT13

Mot Adv
August 12th 03, 05:22 AM
"John Harvey" > wrote in message
> Mot Adv wrote:
>

> >You want Spam sent to ASIO - Federal Police, and other law agencies yet
are
> >quick to cry help from enforcement agencies when you are wronged.
>
> The irony being that ASIO owes its existence to an egg attack. :)
>
> Prime Minister Billy Hughes was hit by an egg at Warwick (Q) in
> November 1917. The local copper refused to take action against the
> offender when ordered by Hughes on the basis that he wasn't answerable
> to the Commonwealth, only the Queensland Government. The incident
> supposedly became Hughes' motive for forming the Commonwealth Police
> in the same year.
>
> In 1919 the Commonwealth Police became the Special Investigations
> Branch, subsequently re-named the Investigations Branch and later
> still the Commonwealth Investigations Branch, which was eventually
> absorbed by the Commonwealth Investigations Branch, from which ASIO
> was born in 1949.
>
> Throwing eggs is a very risky business. ;-)

Your eggin us on!!

> --
> John H
>
> This address will reach me if you apply ROT13

---

Mot Adv
August 12th 03, 05:22 AM
"John Harvey" > wrote in message
> Mot Adv wrote:
>

> >You want Spam sent to ASIO - Federal Police, and other law agencies yet
are
> >quick to cry help from enforcement agencies when you are wronged.
>
> The irony being that ASIO owes its existence to an egg attack. :)
>
> Prime Minister Billy Hughes was hit by an egg at Warwick (Q) in
> November 1917. The local copper refused to take action against the
> offender when ordered by Hughes on the basis that he wasn't answerable
> to the Commonwealth, only the Queensland Government. The incident
> supposedly became Hughes' motive for forming the Commonwealth Police
> in the same year.
>
> In 1919 the Commonwealth Police became the Special Investigations
> Branch, subsequently re-named the Investigations Branch and later
> still the Commonwealth Investigations Branch, which was eventually
> absorbed by the Commonwealth Investigations Branch, from which ASIO
> was born in 1949.
>
> Throwing eggs is a very risky business. ;-)

Your eggin us on!!

> --
> John H
>
> This address will reach me if you apply ROT13

---

Alan Erskine
August 12th 03, 06:19 AM
"Mot Adv" > wrote in message

> "John Harvey" > wrote in message
> > Mot Adv wrote:
> >

> > >You want Spam sent to ASIO - Federal Police, and other law agencies yet
> are
> > >quick to cry help from enforcement agencies when you are wronged.
> >
> > The irony being that ASIO owes its existence to an egg attack. :)
> >
> > Prime Minister Billy Hughes was hit by an egg at Warwick (Q) in
> > November 1917. The local copper refused to take action against the
> > offender when ordered by Hughes on the basis that he wasn't answerable
> > to the Commonwealth, only the Queensland Government. The incident
> > supposedly became Hughes' motive for forming the Commonwealth Police
> > in the same year.
> >
> > In 1919 the Commonwealth Police became the Special Investigations
> > Branch, subsequently re-named the Investigations Branch and later
> > still the Commonwealth Investigations Branch, which was eventually
> > absorbed by the Commonwealth Investigations Branch, from which ASIO
> > was born in 1949.
> >
> > Throwing eggs is a very risky business. ;-)
>
> Your eggin us on!!

noooo, he was only yoke - in' ;-)

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Alan Erskine
August 12th 03, 06:19 AM
"Mot Adv" > wrote in message

> "John Harvey" > wrote in message
> > Mot Adv wrote:
> >

> > >You want Spam sent to ASIO - Federal Police, and other law agencies yet
> are
> > >quick to cry help from enforcement agencies when you are wronged.
> >
> > The irony being that ASIO owes its existence to an egg attack. :)
> >
> > Prime Minister Billy Hughes was hit by an egg at Warwick (Q) in
> > November 1917. The local copper refused to take action against the
> > offender when ordered by Hughes on the basis that he wasn't answerable
> > to the Commonwealth, only the Queensland Government. The incident
> > supposedly became Hughes' motive for forming the Commonwealth Police
> > in the same year.
> >
> > In 1919 the Commonwealth Police became the Special Investigations
> > Branch, subsequently re-named the Investigations Branch and later
> > still the Commonwealth Investigations Branch, which was eventually
> > absorbed by the Commonwealth Investigations Branch, from which ASIO
> > was born in 1949.
> >
> > Throwing eggs is a very risky business. ;-)
>
> Your eggin us on!!

noooo, he was only yoke - in' ;-)

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
John Howard doesn't speak for this
Australian in the Amrosi death sentence -
Jail, not death.
=

bemw
August 12th 03, 06:56 AM
It's only an egg for heavens sake, not a brick or anything massive. AND IT
MISSED! so lighten up. Who hasn't thrown an egg at someone. Remember those
school break up days - we all did it.

and what were you doing when you were "checking out" the course anyway,
blocking traffic, weaving around??.......maybe you deserved being egged.

"John Harvey" > wrote in message
> roofi wrote:
>

> >Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City
> >Surf run course on a bike.
>
> If he meant to connect, then it's a prime example of road rage with
> potentially serious consequences. The offender deserves far more than
> a kick in the nuts -- perhaps an extended licence disqualification
> just for starters.
>
> It'll be interesting to hear the follow up.
>
> --
> John H
>
> This address will reach me if you apply ROT13

bemw
August 12th 03, 06:56 AM
It's only an egg for heavens sake, not a brick or anything massive. AND IT
MISSED! so lighten up. Who hasn't thrown an egg at someone. Remember those
school break up days - we all did it.

and what were you doing when you were "checking out" the course anyway,
blocking traffic, weaving around??.......maybe you deserved being egged.

"John Harvey" > wrote in message
> roofi wrote:
>

> >Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City
> >Surf run course on a bike.
>
> If he meant to connect, then it's a prime example of road rage with
> potentially serious consequences. The offender deserves far more than
> a kick in the nuts -- perhaps an extended licence disqualification
> just for starters.
>
> It'll be interesting to hear the follow up.
>
> --
> John H
>
> This address will reach me if you apply ROT13

stylin
August 12th 03, 07:13 AM
"roofi" > wrote in message
> The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit.

Why waste tax payers money on something so petty ... if I met you, I would
probably want to throw an egg at you as well :)

Nice ... you direct spam at them, then cry for help from them when you are
in a bind. Your the EGG !

stylin
August 12th 03, 07:13 AM
"roofi" > wrote in message
> The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit.

Why waste tax payers money on something so petty ... if I met you, I would
probably want to throw an egg at you as well :)

Nice ... you direct spam at them, then cry for help from them when you are
in a bind. Your the EGG !

John Staines
August 12th 03, 07:16 AM
What was thrown or that it missed is totally irrelevant.

If that egg had hit the person in the face making them stray in front of
a bus or car killing them then I doubt whether it would matter to the
Police if it were a simple egg or a brick which was thrown.

Cheers

John

bemw wrote:

> It's only an egg for heavens sake, not a brick or anything massive. AND IT
> MISSED! so lighten up. Who hasn't thrown an egg at someone. Remember those
> school break up days - we all did it.
>
> and what were you doing when you were "checking out" the course anyway,
> blocking traffic, weaving around??.......maybe you deserved being egged.
>
> "John Harvey" > wrote in message
> > roofi wrote:
> >

> > >Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City
> > >Surf run course on a bike.
> >
> > If he meant to connect, then it's a prime example of road rage with
> > potentially serious consequences. The offender deserves far more than
> > a kick in the nuts -- perhaps an extended licence disqualification
> > just for starters.
> >
> > It'll be interesting to hear the follow up.
> >
> > --
> > John H
> >
> > This address will reach me if you apply ROT13

Mike Doyle
August 12th 03, 07:16 AM
You ever been hit by an egg at 80km/h? Can do serious damage.

When I was a kid, we use to throw oranges at cars from our school play
ground. We all did it. But it doesn't change the fact that it was
stupid, could cause lots of damage, and possibly very dangerous.

Mike

bemw wrote:
> It's only an egg for heavens sake, not a brick or anything massive. AND IT
> MISSED! so lighten up. Who hasn't thrown an egg at someone. Remember those
> school break up days - we all did it.
>
> and what were you doing when you were "checking out" the course anyway,
> blocking traffic, weaving around??.......maybe you deserved being egged.

Intact Kneeslider
August 12th 03, 07:22 AM
"stylin" > wrote:

> "roofi" > wrote:
>
> > The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit.
>
> Why waste tax payers money on something so petty ... if I met you, I would
> probably want to throw an egg at you as well :)
>

> Nice ... you direct spam at them, then cry for help from them when you are
> in a bind. Your the EGG !

OK, so you managed to express one aspect of your cluelesness in two
different ways in one single post... well done.

Intact Kneeslider
August 12th 03, 07:22 AM
"stylin" > wrote:

> "roofi" > wrote:
>
> > The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit.
>
> Why waste tax payers money on something so petty ... if I met you, I would
> probably want to throw an egg at you as well :)
>

> Nice ... you direct spam at them, then cry for help from them when you are
> in a bind. Your the EGG !

OK, so you managed to express one aspect of your cluelesness in two
different ways in one single post... well done.

Mike Doyle
August 12th 03, 07:34 AM

bemw wrote:
> It's only an egg for heavens sake, not a brick or anything massive. AND IT
> MISSED! so lighten up. Who hasn't thrown an egg at someone. Remember those
> school break up days - we all did it.
>
> and what were you doing when you were "checking out" the course anyway,
> blocking traffic, weaving around??.......maybe you deserved being egged.

Mot Adv
August 12th 03, 07:37 AM
"Alan Erskine" <
> > > In 1919 the Commonwealth Police became the Special Investigations
> > > Branch, subsequently re-named the Investigations Branch and later
> > > still the Commonwealth Investigations Branch, which was eventually
> > > absorbed by the Commonwealth Investigations Branch, from which ASIO
> > > was born in 1949.
> > >
> > > Throwing eggs is a very risky business. ;-)
> >
> > Your eggin us on!!
>
> noooo, he was only yoke - in' ;-)

He has egg on his face now!

> --
> Alan Erskine
> alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
> John Howard doesn't speak for this
> Australian in the Amrosi death sentence -
> Jail, not death.
> =

---

Mot Adv
August 12th 03, 07:37 AM
"Alan Erskine" <
> > > In 1919 the Commonwealth Police became the Special Investigations
> > > Branch, subsequently re-named the Investigations Branch and later
> > > still the Commonwealth Investigations Branch, which was eventually
> > > absorbed by the Commonwealth Investigations Branch, from which ASIO
> > > was born in 1949.
> > >
> > > Throwing eggs is a very risky business. ;-)
> >
> > Your eggin us on!!
>
> noooo, he was only yoke - in' ;-)

He has egg on his face now!

> --
> Alan Erskine
> alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
> John Howard doesn't speak for this
> Australian in the Amrosi death sentence -
> Jail, not death.
> =

---

Mot Adv
August 12th 03, 08:25 AM
"Luther Blissett" > wrote in
message ...
> roofi wrote:
>
> *snip*
> > The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit. Thanks
> > the car behind that stopped, asked if we were OK and offered to be
> > witnesses.
>
> What is the NSW TOG?

Tactical Operations Group - kinda brings up thoughts of SWAT ....

> Cheers
> LB

---

Mot Adv
August 12th 03, 08:25 AM
"Luther Blissett" > wrote in
message ...
> roofi wrote:
>
> *snip*
> > The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit. Thanks
> > the car behind that stopped, asked if we were OK and offered to be
> > witnesses.
>
> What is the NSW TOG?

Tactical Operations Group - kinda brings up thoughts of SWAT ....

> Cheers
> LB

---

ChRiDDa
August 12th 03, 08:40 AM
actually its traffic operations group

"Mot Adv" > wrote in message

> "Luther Blissett" > wrote
in

"Mot Adv" > wrote in message

> "Luther Blissett" > wrote
in
> message ...
> > roofi wrote:
> >
> > *snip*
> > > The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit.
Thanks
> > > the car behind that stopped, asked if we were OK and offered to be
> > > witnesses.
> >
> > What is the NSW TOG?
>
> Tactical Operations Group - kinda brings up thoughts of SWAT ....
>

> > Cheers
> > LB
> >

> ---

Alan Erskine
August 12th 03, 09:05 AM
"bemw" > wrote in message
Who hasn't thrown an egg at someone.

Me. If part of the shell got into the person's eye...

--

"bemw" > wrote in message
Who hasn't thrown an egg at someone.

Me. If part of the shell got into the person's eye...

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
John Howard doesn't speak for this
Australian in the Amrosi death sentence -
Jail, not death.

Albm&ctd
August 12th 03, 11:50 AM
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:32:59 +1000, "roofi" >
wrote:

>Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City to
>Surf run course on a bike.

Emu?

Al

2003 insult page awaits your contribution
http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

wrote:

>Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City to
>Surf run course on a bike.

Emu?

Al

2003 insult page awaits your contribution
http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

Albm&ctd
August 12th 03, 12:03 PM
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:50:17 GMT,
(Albm&ctd) wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:32:59 +1000, "roofi" >
>wrote:
>
>>Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City to
>>Surf run course on a bike.
>>
>Emu?

Should add maybe take a frypan, cheap breakfast, maybe someone will
throw bacon. If you get enough you could start a takeaway, the
possibilities are endless.

(Albm&ctd) wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:32:59 +1000, "roofi" >
>wrote:
>
>>Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City to
>>Surf run course on a bike.
>>
>Emu?

Should add maybe take a frypan, cheap breakfast, maybe someone will
throw bacon. If you get enough you could start a takeaway, the
possibilities are endless.

Al

2003 insult page awaits your contribution
http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

Mot Adv
August 12th 03, 12:52 PM
"Albm&ctd" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:50:17 GMT,
> (Albm&ctd) wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:32:59 +1000, "roofi" >
> >wrote:
> >
> >>Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City
> >>Surf run course on a bike.
> >>
> >Emu?
> >
> Should add maybe take a frypan, cheap breakfast, maybe someone will
> throw bacon. If you get enough you could start a takeaway, the
> possibilities are endless.

An eggselent idea Al!

"Albm&ctd" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:50:17 GMT,
> (Albm&ctd) wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:32:59 +1000, "roofi" >
> >wrote:
> >
> >>Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City
> >>Surf run course on a bike.
> >>
> >Emu?
> >
> Should add maybe take a frypan, cheap breakfast, maybe someone will
> throw bacon. If you get enough you could start a takeaway, the
> possibilities are endless.

An eggselent idea Al!

> Al
>
> 2003 insult page awaits your contribution
> http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

---

Johnno
August 12th 03, 01:38 PM
"Theo Bekkers" > wrote:

> > Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me

> > The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit.

> I hope they throw the book at him.

Literally (pardon the pun), of course.

J.

Johnno
August 12th 03, 01:38 PM
"Theo Bekkers" > wrote:

> > Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me

> > The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit.

> I hope they throw the book at him.

Literally (pardon the pun), of course.

J.

Johnno
August 12th 03, 01:45 PM
"bemw" > wrote:

> It's only an egg for heavens sake, not a brick or anything massive.

It can do damage. Drop a 2c coin (are you old enough to remember those?)
from a tall building. If it hits someone on the ground, it could cause
serious damage.

And it's not just the potential damage to the person to consider.

> AND IT MISSED!

Fortunately.

> so lighten up. Who hasn't thrown an egg at someone.

I certainly haven't.

> Remember those school break up days - we all did it.

So if the rest of us throw eggs at you, you won't mind?

J.

Johnno
August 12th 03, 01:45 PM
"bemw" > wrote:

> It's only an egg for heavens sake, not a brick or anything massive.

It can do damage. Drop a 2c coin (are you old enough to remember those?)
from a tall building. If it hits someone on the ground, it could cause
serious damage.

And it's not just the potential damage to the person to consider.

> AND IT MISSED!

Fortunately.

> so lighten up. Who hasn't thrown an egg at someone.

I certainly haven't.

> Remember those school break up days - we all did it.

So if the rest of us throw eggs at you, you won't mind?

J.

reg-john
August 12th 03, 10:03 PM
ban everything!!!!!!

"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message
u...
> "bemw" > wrote in message
> Who hasn't thrown an egg at someone.
>
> Me. If part of the shell got into the person's eye...
>
> --
> Alan Erskine
> alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
> John Howard doesn't speak for this
> Australian in the Amrosi death sentence -
> Jail, not death.

reg-john
August 12th 03, 10:03 PM
ban everything!!!!!!

"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message
u...
> "bemw" > wrote in message
> Who hasn't thrown an egg at someone.
>
> Me. If part of the shell got into the person's eye...
>
> --
> Alan Erskine
> alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
> John Howard doesn't speak for this
> Australian in the Amrosi death sentence -
> Jail, not death.

Ben Thomas
August 12th 03, 10:41 PM
roofi wrote:
> Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City to
> Surf run course on a bike.
>
> His rego
>
> UWH219
>
> His car
>
> Toyota Cressida (or similar) - Silver
>
> The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit. Thanks to
> the car behind that stopped, asked if we were OK and offered to be
> witnesses.

What an arsehole. I hope you're OK and that they throw the book at him.

--
Ben Thomas - Melbourne - Australia
Current car: silver manual Holden Astra SRi

Respect for the man in the ice-cream van.

Ben Thomas
August 12th 03, 10:41 PM
roofi wrote:
> Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City to
> Surf run course on a bike.
>
> His rego
>
> UWH219
>
> His car
>
> Toyota Cressida (or similar) - Silver
>
> The NSW TOG now have his details and will be paying him a visit. Thanks to
> the car behind that stopped, asked if we were OK and offered to be
> witnesses.

What an arsehole. I hope you're OK and that they throw the book at him.

--
Ben Thomas - Melbourne - Australia
Current car: silver manual Holden Astra SRi
Dream car: black Lamborghini Diablo

Respect for the man in the ice-cream van.

John Harvey
August 12th 03, 10:54 PM
reg-john wrote:

>ban everything!!!!!!

Ban nothing!

It's the fact you can easily see if a cyclist isn't carrying an Uzi
that makes him an easy targets for egg throwers. ;-)

--

reg-john wrote:

>ban everything!!!!!!

Ban nothing!

It's the fact you can easily see if a cyclist isn't carrying an Uzi
that makes him an easy targets for egg throwers. ;-)

--
John H

This address will reach me if you apply ROT13

Mot Adv
August 13th 03, 01:21 AM
"Nomen Nescio

From: Nomen Nescio >
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at >.

Not heard of this 'Alan' actually, yet Nomen is the one hiding??

---

From: Nomen Nescio >
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at >.

Not heard of this 'Alan' actually, yet Nomen is the one hiding??

---

Kieron
August 13th 03, 03:17 AM
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:03:09 GMT,
(Albm&ctd) wrote:

>Should add maybe take a frypan, cheap breakfast, maybe someone will
>throw bacon. If you get enough you could start a takeaway, the
>possibilities are endless.

Isn't the TOG already onto this scam, except they only require the
eggs?

Kieron
August 13th 03, 03:17 AM
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:03:09 GMT,
(Albm&ctd) wrote:

>Should add maybe take a frypan, cheap breakfast, maybe someone will
>throw bacon. If you get enough you could start a takeaway, the
>possibilities are endless.

Isn't the TOG already onto this scam, except they only require the
eggs?

A bit more than
August 13th 03, 03:29 AM
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:32:59 +1000, "roofi" > wrote:

> Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City to
> Surf run course on a bike.

I've gotta work on my aim! ;-)

A bit more than
August 13th 03, 03:29 AM
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:32:59 +1000, "roofi" > wrote:

> Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City to
> Surf run course on a bike.

I've gotta work on my aim! ;-)

Adam SLATER \(H0llyw00d H0gan\)
August 13th 03, 03:30 AM
What do you expect the TOG to do with it ?
It is a criminal offence, not a penalty notice, LOL

Adam SLATER \(H0llyw00d H0gan\)
August 13th 03, 03:30 AM
What do you expect the TOG to do with it ?
It is a criminal offence, not a penalty notice, LOL

Amhir Sohail
August 13th 03, 03:45 AM
"Intact Kneeslider" > wrote in message >...

> OK, so you managed to express one aspect of your cluelesness in two
> different ways in one single post... well done.

You really need to get a life...

Amhir Sohail
August 13th 03, 03:45 AM
"Intact Kneeslider" > wrote in message >...

> OK, so you managed to express one aspect of your cluelesness in two
> different ways in one single post... well done.

You really need to get a life...

Toby Ponsenby
August 13th 03, 03:48 AM
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:21:35 +1000, Mot Adv wrote:

> "Nomen Nescio
>
>> And there's no shortage of people wanting to throw eggs at Alan...
>>
>> About Alan Erskine
>>

>> Alan Erskine is a well known Australian netkook, psychopath, and coward
>
> From: Nomen Nescio >
> Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
> It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
> Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
> remailer administrator at >.
>
> Not heard of this 'Alan' actually, yet Nomen is the one hiding??
>

> ---

In the 'life imitates newsgroups stakes', that one is a Lulu, by any
standards. Right doen to the short sentences:-)

--
Toby

quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur

Toby Ponsenby
August 13th 03, 03:48 AM
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:21:35 +1000, Mot Adv wrote:

> "Nomen Nescio
>
>> And there's no shortage of people wanting to throw eggs at Alan...
>>
>> About Alan Erskine
>>

>> Alan Erskine is a well known Australian netkook, psychopath, and coward
>
> From: Nomen Nescio >
> Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
> It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
> Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
> remailer administrator at >.
>
> Not heard of this 'Alan' actually, yet Nomen is the one hiding??
>

> ---

In the 'life imitates newsgroups stakes', that one is a Lulu, by any
standards. Right doen to the short sentences:-)

--
Toby

quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur

Toby Ponsenby
August 13th 03, 03:49 AM
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 02:17:05 GMT, Kieron wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:03:09 GMT,
> (Albm&ctd) wrote:
>
>>Should add maybe take a frypan, cheap breakfast, maybe someone will
>>throw bacon. If you get enough you could start a takeaway, the
>>possibilities are endless.
>
> Isn't the TOG already onto this scam, except they only require the
> eggs?

Funny that can totally commit the their plan, but can't find a art time
helper?

--
Toby

quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur

Toby Ponsenby
August 13th 03, 03:49 AM
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 02:17:05 GMT, Kieron wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:03:09 GMT,
> (Albm&ctd) wrote:
>
>>Should add maybe take a frypan, cheap breakfast, maybe someone will
>>throw bacon. If you get enough you could start a takeaway, the
>>possibilities are endless.
>
> Isn't the TOG already onto this scam, except they only require the
> eggs?

Funny that can totally commit the their plan, but can't find a art time
helper?

--
Toby

quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur

Terry Collins
August 13th 03, 03:54 AM
roofi wrote:

> Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City to
> Surf run course on a bike.

I suspect you probably deserve it for cross posting to aus.cars. Will
people never learn.

Make sure you follow your complaint up with a letter to Costa so that
something is done.

Terry Collins
August 13th 03, 03:54 AM
roofi wrote:

> Some guy in Sydney threw an egg at me while I was checking out the City to
> Surf run course on a bike.

I suspect you probably deserve it for cross posting to aus.cars. Will
people never learn.

Make sure you follow your complaint up with a letter to Costa so that
something is done.

Alan Erskine
August 13th 03, 04:23 AM
"reg-john" > wrote in message
> ban everything!!!!!!

No, just ban stupidity and prosecute the stupid individuals who do things
like this.
--

"reg-john" > wrote in message
> ban everything!!!!!!

No, just ban stupidity and prosecute the stupid individuals who do things
like this.
--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
John Howard doesn't speak for this
Australian in the Amrosi death sentence -
Jail, not death.

Intact Kneeslider
August 13th 03, 05:08 AM
"Amhir Sohail" > wrote:

> "Intact Kneeslider" > wrote:
>
> > OK, so you managed to express one aspect of your cluelesness in two
> > different ways in one single post... well done.
>
> You really need to get a life...

And you need to start responding to posts with something other than the
first "witty" thing that whistles through your head.

Humour me... how does your response relate to what I used to put **** on
stylin?
Do you even know why you wrote that?

Intact Kneeslider
August 13th 03, 05:08 AM
"Amhir Sohail" > wrote:

> "Intact Kneeslider" > wrote:
>
> > OK, so you managed to express one aspect of your cluelesness in two
> > different ways in one single post... well done.
>
> You really need to get a life...

And you need to start responding to posts with something other than the
first "witty" thing that whistles through your head.

Humour me... how does your response relate to what I used to put **** on
stylin?
Do you even know why you wrote that?

Albm&ctd
August 13th 03, 05:58 AM
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 06:16:18 GMT, John Staines
> wrote:

>What was thrown or that it missed is totally irrelevant.
>
>If that egg had hit the person in the face making them stray in front of
>a bus or car killing them then I doubt whether it would matter to the
>Police if it were a simple egg or a brick which was thrown.

Or in another scenario equally as stupid they could have been homeless
and poor, very grateful for something to eat.

Al

2003 insult page awaits your contribution
http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

Albm&ctd
August 13th 03, 05:58 AM
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 06:16:18 GMT, John Staines
> wrote:

>What was thrown or that it missed is totally irrelevant.
>
>If that egg had hit the person in the face making them stray in front of
>a bus or car killing them then I doubt whether it would matter to the
>Police if it were a simple egg or a brick which was thrown.

Or in another scenario equally as stupid they could have been homeless
and poor, very grateful for something to eat.

Al

2003 insult page awaits your contribution
http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

Albm&ctd
August 13th 03, 05:58 AM
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:16:48 +1000, Mike Doyle
> wrote:

>You ever been hit by an egg at 80km/h? Can do serious damage.

In a 50km/h zone the egg would be booked for speeding.

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:25:48 +1000, "Mot Adv" > wrote:

>> What is the NSW TOG?
>
>Tactical Operations Group - kinda brings up thoughts of SWAT ....

Only they keep their weapons up their arse crack?

wrote:

>I race cars, I race bicycles and I vote.

One day you will win.

wrote:

>I race cars, I race bicycles and I vote.

One day you will win.

Al

2003 insult page awaits your contribution
http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

Fraser Johnston
August 13th 03, 07:17 AM
"Mot Adv" > wrote in message

> "Albm&ctd" > wrote in message
> > On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:50:17 GMT,
> > (Albm&ctd) wrote:

City

> > >Emu?
> > >
> > Should add maybe take a frypan, cheap breakfast, maybe someone will
> > throw bacon. If you get enough you could start a takeaway, the
> > possibilities are endless.
>
> An eggselent idea Al!

Anyone says shell-shock and I am going to scream.

Fraser

Fraser Johnston
August 13th 03, 07:17 AM
"Mot Adv" > wrote in message

> "Albm&ctd" > wrote in message
> > On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:50:17 GMT,
> > (Albm&ctd) wrote:

City

> > >Emu?
> > >
> > Should add maybe take a frypan, cheap breakfast, maybe someone will
> > throw bacon. If you get enough you could start a takeaway, the
> > possibilities are endless.
>
> An eggselent idea Al!

Anyone says shell-shock and I am going to scream.

Fraser

Toby Ponsenby
August 13th 03, 09:38 AM
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:21:35 +1000, Mot Adv wrote:

> "Nomen Nescio
>
>> And there's no shortage of people wanting to throw eggs at Alan...
>>
>> About Alan Erskine
>>

>> Alan Erskine is a well known Australian netkook, psychopath, and coward
>
> From: Nomen Nescio >
> Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
> It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
> Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
> remailer administrator at >.
>
> Not heard of this 'Alan' actually, yet Nomen is the one hiding??
>

> ---

In the 'life imitates newsgroups stakes', that one is a Lulu, by any
standards. Right down to the short sentences:-)

--
Toby

quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur

Toby Ponsenby
August 13th 03, 09:38 AM
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:21:35 +1000, Mot Adv wrote:

> "Nomen Nescio
>
>> And there's no shortage of people wanting to throw eggs at Alan...
>>
>> About Alan Erskine
>>

>> Alan Erskine is a well known Australian netkook, psychopath, and coward
>
> From: Nomen Nescio >
> Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
> It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
> Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
> remailer administrator at >.
>
> Not heard of this 'Alan' actually, yet Nomen is the one hiding??
>

> ---

In the 'life imitates newsgroups stakes', that one is a Lulu, by any
standards. Right down to the short sentences:-)

--
Toby

quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur

Toby Ponsenby
August 13th 03, 09:40 AM
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:17:14 +0800, Fraser Johnston wrote:

> "Mot Adv" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Albm&ctd" > wrote in message

> City

>>> Should add maybe take a frypan, cheap breakfast, maybe someone will
>>> throw bacon. If you get enough you could start a takeaway, the
>>> possibilities are endless.
>>
>> An eggselent idea Al!
>>

> Anyone says shell-shock and I am going to scream.
>
> Fraser

Alright - hard boiled crims?

--
Toby

quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur

Toby Ponsenby
August 13th 03, 09:40 AM
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:17:14 +0800, Fraser Johnston wrote:

> "Mot Adv" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Albm&ctd" > wrote in message

> City

>>> Should add maybe take a frypan, cheap breakfast, maybe someone will
>>> throw bacon. If you get enough you could start a takeaway, the
>>> possibilities are endless.
>>
>> An eggselent idea Al!
>>

> Anyone says shell-shock and I am going to scream.
>
> Fraser

Alright - hard boiled crims?

--
Toby

quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur

Trentus
August 13th 03, 12:07 PM
"Adam SLATER (H0llyw00d H0gan)" > wrote in message
> What do you expect the TOG to do with it ?
> It is a criminal offence, not a penalty notice, LOL

OK, what's TOG?

Thanks
Trentus

Trentus
August 13th 03, 12:07 PM
"Adam SLATER (H0llyw00d H0gan)" > wrote in message
> What do you expect the TOG to do with it ?
> It is a criminal offence, not a penalty notice, LOL

OK, what's TOG?

Thanks
Trentus

JD
August 13th 03, 01:49 PM
In ,
Nomen Nescio > presented us with:
> And there's no shortage of people wanting to throw eggs at Alan...
>
> About Alan Erskine
>

> Alan Erskine is a well known Australian netkook, psychopath, and

[...]

Do you have any proof? Or do you just not know what libel is?

JD
August 13th 03, 01:49 PM
In ,
Nomen Nescio > presented us with:
> And there's no shortage of people wanting to throw eggs at Alan...
>
> About Alan Erskine
>

> Alan Erskine is a well known Australian netkook, psychopath, and

[...]

Do you have any proof? Or do you just not know what libel is?

Alan Erskine
August 13th 03, 04:02 PM
"Paul Blay" > wrote in message
> "JD" wrote ...
> > In ,
> > Nomen Nescio > presented us with:
> > Do you have any proof? Or do you just not know what libel is?
>
> Hey, he's posting as
> he doesn't need to know what libel is. ;-)

Alan Erskine
August 13th 03, 04:02 PM
"Paul Blay" > wrote in message
> "JD" wrote ...
> > In ,
> > Nomen Nescio > presented us with:
> > Do you have any proof? Or do you just not know what libel is?
>
> Hey, he's posting as
> he doesn't need to know what libel is. ;-)

TheTaipan
August 14th 03, 01:39 AM
Enough of the wise cracks you lot!

I was going to add another line to this message, but decided not to put all
of my eggs into one basket!

SL

TheTaipan
August 14th 03, 01:39 AM
Enough of the wise cracks you lot!

I was going to add another line to this message, but decided not to put all
of my eggs into one basket!

SL

Alan Erskine
August 14th 03, 03:14 AM
"TheTaipan" > wrote in message
> Enough of the wise cracks you lot!
>
> I was going to add another line to this message, but decided not to put
all
> of my eggs into one basket!
>
> SL

ACK!

--

"TheTaipan" > wrote in message
> Enough of the wise cracks you lot!
>
> I was going to add another line to this message, but decided not to put
all
> of my eggs into one basket!
>
> SL

ACK!

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
John Howard doesn't speak for this
Australian in the Amrosi death sentence -
Jail, not death.

Toby Ponsenby
August 17th 03, 11:04 AM
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 09:38:48 GMT, Albm&ctd wrote:

> On 15 Aug 2003 22:45:08 -0700, (Kenny Leong)
> wrote:
>
>>Yeah..or some other dangerous substance.
>>
>>Kenny L.
>
> Yeh, your petrified poo shat out like ratshot.
> Another lonely post from Kenny and then the rats got him.
>
> Al
>
> 2003 insult page awaits your contribution
> http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

One of those all over the seat/walls/floor/ceiling at a certain Brisvegas
northside BP (unisex, I have to add)servo dunny last night.
Kenny, you sneak back for the ekka?
Had to go ask the the attendant if they had some stormwater(!)pipe so I
could have a **** from afar. They said no, so I ****ed on the wall of their
car-wash. (smart ******* attendant picked up the phone and pretended to
call 000, too)
Amazing what showtime in Brisbane can do to servo ****houses.
--
Toby

quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur

Toby Ponsenby
August 17th 03, 11:04 AM
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 09:38:48 GMT, Albm&ctd wrote:

> On 15 Aug 2003 22:45:08 -0700, (Kenny Leong)
> wrote:
>
>>Yeah..or some other dangerous substance.
>>
>>Kenny L.
>
> Yeh, your petrified poo shat out like ratshot.
> Another lonely post from Kenny and then the rats got him.
>
> Al
>
> 2003 insult page awaits your contribution
> http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

One of those all over the seat/walls/floor/ceiling at a certain Brisvegas
northside BP (unisex, I have to add)servo dunny last night.
Kenny, you sneak back for the ekka?
Had to go ask the the attendant if they had some stormwater(!)pipe so I
could have a **** from afar. They said no, so I ****ed on the wall of their
car-wash. (smart ******* attendant picked up the phone and pretended to
call 000, too)
Amazing what showtime in Brisbane can do to servo ****houses.
--
Toby

quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur

Toby Ponsenby
August 17th 03, 12:23 PM

Yeah, some of the lunches *******s turn up with can really put you off your
****ting.

--
Toby

quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur

Toby Ponsenby
August 17th 03, 12:23 PM
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 10:13:28 GMT, Albm&ctd wrote:

> Reminds me of '70's DMR dunnies. I would grab the mop and mop the
> boots I saw under the doors for a bit of fun to the shouts of OI, HEY.
> That ****house was so bad, rarely cleaned, I ended up taking to it
> with a steam cleaner, mind you there was no-one in 'em at the time. In
> the interest of hygiene (sp) they built the dunnies right next to our
> lunch room... poooeee.
>
> Al
Yeah, some of the lunches *******s turn up with can really put you off your
****ting.

--
Toby

quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur

Albm&ctd
August 17th 03, 12:35 PM
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 21:23:29 +1000, Toby Ponsenby
> wrote:

>Yeah, some of the lunches *******s turn up with can really put you off your
>****ting.

I know what you mean. I don't know how to spell cabinossi (sp) but it
smelt bad in the pie warmer and even worse **** out. We were a
multicultural workplace and peace ruled the earth and of course the
moon was made of green cheese and I had access to a steam cleaner.

Al

2003 insult page awaits your contribution
http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

Albm&ctd
August 17th 03, 12:35 PM
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 21:23:29 +1000, Toby Ponsenby
> wrote:

>Yeah, some of the lunches *******s turn up with can really put you off your
>****ting.

I know what you mean. I don't know how to spell cabinossi (sp) but it
smelt bad in the pie warmer and even worse **** out. We were a
multicultural workplace and peace ruled the earth and of course the
moon was made of green cheese and I had access to a steam cleaner.

Al

2003 insult page awaits your contribution
http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

Kenny Leong
August 17th 03, 03:19 PM
(Albm&ctd) wrote in message >...
> On 15 Aug 2003 22:45:08 -0700, (Kenny Leong)
> wrote:
>
> >Yeah..or some other dangerous substance.
> >
> >Kenny L.
>
> Yeh, your petrified poo shat out like ratshot.
> Another lonely post from Kenny and then the rats got him.
>
> Al
>
> 2003 insult page awaits your contribution
> http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

The word 'your' that follows the comma in Al's first line is supposed
to be the word 'my'.

An interesting demonstration of what Al can do with his poo brain.

Kenny L.

Kenny Leong
August 17th 03, 03:19 PM
(Albm&ctd) wrote in message >...
> On 15 Aug 2003 22:45:08 -0700, (Kenny Leong)
> wrote:
>
> >Yeah..or some other dangerous substance.
> >
> >Kenny L.
>
> Yeh, your petrified poo shat out like ratshot.
> Another lonely post from Kenny and then the rats got him.
>
> Al
>
> 2003 insult page awaits your contribution
> http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

The word 'your' that follows the comma in Al's first line is supposed
to be the word 'my'.

An interesting demonstration of what Al can do with his poo brain.

Kenny L.

Albm&ctd
August 18th 03, 09:22 AM
On 17 Aug 2003 07:19:36 -0700, (Kenny Leong)
wrote:

>An interesting demonstration of what Al can do with his poo brain.

Thanks for the insult pea brain :-) Be sure to send one to our site
too if you know how.

wrote:

>An interesting demonstration of what Al can do with his poo brain.

Thanks for the insult pea brain :-) Be sure to send one to our site
too if you know how.

Al

2003 insult page awaits your contribution
http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

Kenny Leong
August 18th 03, 03:59 PM
(Albm&ctd) wrote in message >...
> On 17 Aug 2003 07:19:36 -0700, (Kenny Leong)
> wrote:
>
> >An interesting demonstration of what Al can do with his poo brain.
> >
> Thanks for the insult pea brain :-) Be sure to send one to our site
> too if you know how.
>
> Al
>
> 2003 insult page awaits your contribution
> http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

Hey, you're very welcome for the insult Al, you poo-for-brains :)

You're not worthy for me to do something for you, so be sure you
remember this if you can. But that would be impossible for you to do
since you're a poo-for-brains.

Kenny L.

Kenny Leong
August 18th 03, 03:59 PM
(Albm&ctd) wrote in message >...
> On 17 Aug 2003 07:19:36 -0700, (Kenny Leong)
> wrote:
>
> >An interesting demonstration of what Al can do with his poo brain.
> >
> Thanks for the insult pea brain :-) Be sure to send one to our site
> too if you know how.
>
> Al
>
> 2003 insult page awaits your contribution
> http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

Hey, you're very welcome for the insult Al, you poo-for-brains :)

You're not worthy for me to do something for you, so be sure you
remember this if you can. But that would be impossible for you to do
since you're a poo-for-brains.

Kenny L.

Albm&ctd
August 19th 03, 10:54 AM
On 18 Aug 2003 07:59:52 -0700, (Kenny Leong)
wrote:

>You're not worthy for me to do something for you, so be sure you
>remember this if you can. But that would be impossible for you to do
>since you're a poo-for-brains.

Yes but without me you'd have no-one to talk to, lol.

wrote:

>You're not worthy for me to do something for you, so be sure you
>remember this if you can. But that would be impossible for you to do
>since you're a poo-for-brains.

Yes but without me you'd have no-one to talk to, lol.

Al

2003 insult page awaits your contribution
http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

athol
August 20th 03, 12:48 AM

[snip ****e as usual]

> Kenny, just killfile the dickhead.

ROTFLMAO. Try changing the punctuation...

"Kenny. Just killfile the dickhead."

Almost everybody in aus.cars except Al has...

--
Athol
<http://cust.idl.com.au/athol>

athol
August 20th 03, 12:48 AM
In aus.cars Alan Erskine > wrote:
> "Kenny Leong" > wrote:

[snip ****e as usual]

> Kenny, just killfile the dickhead.

ROTFLMAO. Try changing the punctuation...

"Kenny. Just killfile the dickhead."

Almost everybody in aus.cars except Al has...

--
Athol
<http://cust.idl.com.au/athol>
Linux Registered User # 254000
I'm a Libran Engineer. I don't argue, I discuss.

Kenny Leong
August 20th 03, 05:17 AM
"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message >...
> "Kenny Leong" > wrote in message
> om...
> > (Albm&ctd) wrote in message

> > > Yes but without me you'd have no-one to talk to, lol.
> > >
> > > Al
> >

> > Making things up using your sissy schoolboy tactics as usual again eh
> > little Al? This isn't high school anymore little Al....your sissy
> > stuff is useless now.
> >
> > Kenny L.
>
> Kenny, just killfile the dickhead.
>
> OK?

Yeah...ok!

Kenny L.

Kenny Leong
August 20th 03, 05:17 AM
"Alan Erskine" > wrote in message >...
> "Kenny Leong" > wrote in message
> om...
> > (Albm&ctd) wrote in message

> > > Yes but without me you'd have no-one to talk to, lol.
> > >
> > > Al
> >

> > Making things up using your sissy schoolboy tactics as usual again eh
> > little Al? This isn't high school anymore little Al....your sissy
> > stuff is useless now.
> >
> > Kenny L.
>
> Kenny, just killfile the dickhead.
>
> OK?

Yeah...ok!

Kenny L.

Albm&ctd
August 20th 03, 05:17 AM
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:46:03 +1000, Toby Ponsenby
> wrote:
>
>**** Al, he's getting all wound up again!!!

Yep, looks like I pulled his rope starter. Being a "Kenny" it ends in
a noose.

Al

2003 insult page awaits your contribution
http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

Albm&ctd
August 20th 03, 05:17 AM
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:46:03 +1000, Toby Ponsenby
> wrote:
>
>**** Al, he's getting all wound up again!!!

Yep, looks like I pulled his rope starter. Being a "Kenny" it ends in
a noose.

Al

2003 insult page awaits your contribution
http://kwakakid.cjb.net/insult.html

Kenny Leong
August 21st 03, 05:15 AM
athol > wrote in message news:<1061336547.8522@webserver>...
> In aus.cars Alan Erskine > wrote:
> > "Kenny Leong" > wrote:
>
> [snip ****e as usual]
>
> > Kenny, just killfile the dickhead.
>
> ROTFLMAO. Try changing the punctuation...
>
> "Kenny. Just killfile the dickhead."
>
> Almost everybody in aus.cars except Al has...

Hey! It's arthol again. You may roll over the floor and laugh your
butt off arthol... but be warned. You want to start things up
again...then go ahead...make my day arthol.

Folks can clearly see that you and your dogpack gang are the real
dickheads around here. I should remind you that it's easy for me to
point out the relevant posts that prove that you are dickheads...and
that you have a tendency to attack folks that have a opinion different
than your own.

Kenny L.

Kenny Leong
August 21st 03, 05:15 AM
athol > wrote in message news:<1061336547.8522@webserver>...
> In aus.cars Alan Erskine > wrote:
> > "Kenny Leong" > wrote:
>
> [snip ****e as usual]
>
> > Kenny, just killfile the dickhead.
>
> ROTFLMAO. Try changing the punctuation...
>
> "Kenny. Just killfile the dickhead."
>
> Almost everybody in aus.cars except Al has...

Hey! It's arthol again. You may roll over the floor and laugh your
butt off arthol... but be warned. You want to start things up
again...then go ahead...make my day arthol.

Folks can clearly see that you and your dogpack gang are the real
dickheads around here. I should remind you that it's easy for me to
point out the relevant posts that prove that you are dickheads...and
that you have a tendency to attack folks that have a opinion different
than your own.

Kenny L.

Toby Ponsenby
August 21st 03, 07:55 AM
On 20 Aug 2003 21:16:51 -0700, Kenny Leong wrote:

> Toby Ponsenby > wrote in message >...

>>> Making things up using your sissy schoolboy tactics as usual again eh
>>> little Al? This isn't high school anymore little Al....your sissy
>>> stuff is useless now.
>>>
>>> Kenny L.
>>
>> **** Al, he's getting all wound up again!!!
>

> Not at all little toby the oat. I haven't even warmed up yet.
>
> Kenny L.

With that effort? I sure hope you're telling the truth.
--
Toby

quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur

Toby Ponsenby
August 21st 03, 07:55 AM
On 20 Aug 2003 21:16:51 -0700, Kenny Leong wrote:

> Toby Ponsenby > wrote in message >...

>>> Making things up using your sissy schoolboy tactics as usual again eh
>>> little Al? This isn't high school anymore little Al....your sissy
>>> stuff is useless now.
>>>
>>> Kenny L.
>>
>> **** Al, he's getting all wound up again!!!
>

> Not at all little toby the oat. I haven't even warmed up yet.
>
> Kenny L.

With that effort? I sure hope you're telling the truth.
--
Toby

quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur

Kenny Leong
August 21st 03, 01:54 PM
Toby Ponsenby > wrote in message >...
> On 20 Aug 2003 21:16:51 -0700, Kenny Leong wrote:
>
> > Toby Ponsenby > wrote in message >...

> >> **** Al, he's getting all wound up again!!!
> >

> > Not at all little toby the oat. I haven't even warmed up yet.
> >
> > Kenny L.
>
> With that effort? I sure hope you're telling the truth.

You don't have to hope toby the oat. You're a hopeless case, so
there's nothing to hope for.

Kenny L.

Kenny Leong
August 21st 03, 01:54 PM
Toby Ponsenby > wrote in message >...
> On 20 Aug 2003 21:16:51 -0700, Kenny Leong wrote:
>
> > Toby Ponsenby > wrote in message >...

> >> **** Al, he's getting all wound up again!!!
> >

> > Not at all little toby the oat. I haven't even warmed up yet.
> >
> > Kenny L.
>
> With that effort? I sure hope you're telling the truth.

You don't have to hope toby the oat. You're a hopeless case, so
there's nothing to hope for.

Kenny L.

Kenny Leong
August 23rd 03, 07:16 PM
Ron McGrice <Newsguy.com> wrote in message >...
> athol > wrote in news:1061336547.8522@webserver:
>
> > In aus.cars Alan Erskine > wrote:
> >> "Kenny Leong" > wrote:
> >
> > [snip ****e as usual]
> >
> >> Kenny, just killfile the dickhead.
> >
> > ROTFLMAO. Try changing the punctuation...
> >
> > "Kenny. Just killfile the dickhead."
> >
> > Almost everybody in aus.cars except Al has...
> >

> Gee, I have'nt kill filed any-one.
> Even idiots can be entertaining :-)
>
> Ron

I hope you find these two idiots entertaining :)

At least you don't appear to be nip-and-run dogpack cowards like
arthol and al_bUm. These two are a pair of buttheads made for each
other.

Kenny L.

Kenny Leong
August 23rd 03, 07:16 PM
Ron McGrice <Newsguy.com> wrote in message >...
> athol > wrote in news:1061336547.8522@webserver:
>
> > In aus.cars Alan Erskine > wrote:
> >> "Kenny Leong" > wrote:
> >
> > [snip ****e as usual]
> >
> >> Kenny, just killfile the dickhead.
> >
> > ROTFLMAO. Try changing the punctuation...
> >
> > "Kenny. Just killfile the dickhead."
> >
> > Almost everybody in aus.cars except Al has...
> >

> Gee, I have'nt kill filed any-one.
> Even idiots can be entertaining :-)
>
> Ron

I hope you find these two idiots entertaining :)

At least you don't appear to be nip-and-run dogpack cowards like
arthol and al_bUm. These two are a pair of buttheads made for each
other.

Kenny L.

Kenny Leong
August 24th 03, 01:15 PM
Patrick Young > wrote in message >...
> Kenny Leong wrote:
> >
> > At least you don't appear to be nip-and-run dogpack cowards like
> > arthol and al_bUm. These two are a pair of buttheads made for each
> > other.
> >

> Along with Toby, two of my favorite reads and nice folk.
>
> I *really* don't understand where you are coming from
> with the dog pack stuff.

Well, maybe you can start to understand by reading the threads with
the topics below, starting from the initiating poster. Also, note that
Ponsenby is one of those little immature dickheads that has no trouble
setting up extra topics on the newsgroup to have a go at folks that
not only have opinions different to his, but also to attempt to
degrade folks after he himself initiated the nonsense. Simply do a
news search for 'aus.cars Queensland road rules'

and 'aus.cars Ban Fun!'

From: Kenny Leong )
Subject: Re: Queensland Road Rules

From: Marco Spaccavento )
Subject: Ban Fun!

From: Kenny Leong )

From: Marco Spaccavento )

Kenny L.

Neil Fisher
August 24th 03, 11:29 PM
On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:55:43 +1000, Toby Ponsenby
> wrote:

[snip]

>With that effort? I sure hope you're telling the truth.

So that's at least three of us who haven't killed Kenny. ;-)

Neil
---
Neil Fisher / Bob Young
Thundercords
personal opinion unless otherwise noted.
Looking for spark plug leads?
Check out http://www.magnecor.com.au

Neil Fisher
August 24th 03, 11:29 PM
On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:55:43 +1000, Toby Ponsenby
> wrote:

[snip]

>With that effort? I sure hope you're telling the truth.

So that's at least three of us who haven't killed Kenny. ;-)

Neil
---
Neil Fisher / Bob Young
Thundercords
personal opinion unless otherwise noted.
Looking for spark plug leads?
Check out http://www.magnecor.com.au

Toby Ponsenby
August 24th 03, 11:55 PM
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 22:29:25 GMT, Neil Fisher wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:55:43 +1000, Toby Ponsenby
> > wrote:
>
> [snip]
>

>>With that effort? I sure hope you're telling the truth.
>
> So that's at least three of us who haven't killed Kenny. ;-)
>
> Neil

Some folks do, some folks don't.

hehehe.

--
Toby

quidquid latine dictum
sit, altum viditur

Toby Ponsenby
August 24th 03, 11:55 PM
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 22:29:25 GMT, Neil Fisher wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:55:43 +1000, Toby Ponsenby
> > wrote:
>
> [snip]
>

>>With that effort? I sure hope you're telling the truth.
>
> So that's at least three of us who haven't killed Kenny. ;-)
>
> Neil

Some folks do, some folks don't.

hehehe.

--