PDA

View Full Version : Re: perth MTB 2004 Giant Yukon

Mitch Pollard
August 14th 03, 01:26 AM
My Apologies. The Bike is a Stealth black in colour with Tinge of blue and
silver.
also the Price $670 was a misprint the Price of the bike is $570 keeping in
mind its one month old. Kept out of the rain Ridden at least once a day,
when not raining. and brand new at $770. cheers.

Mitch Pollard
August 14th 03, 01:26 AM
My Apologies. The Bike is a Stealth black in colour with Tinge of blue and
silver.
also the Price $670 was a misprint the Price of the bike is $570 keeping in
mind its one month old. Kept out of the rain Ridden at least once a day,
when not raining. and brand new at $770. cheers.

Black Wrath
September 28th 03, 07:13 AM
I live in tasmania, what would it cost to have it sent over?

Black Wrath
September 28th 03, 07:13 AM
I live in tasmania, what would it cost to have it sent over?

hippy
September 28th 03, 08:27 AM
"Black Wrath" > wrote in message
> I live in tasmania, what would it cost to have it sent over?

There's no local bike shops able to get it?

hippy

hippy
September 28th 03, 08:27 AM
"Black Wrath" > wrote in message
> I live in tasmania, what would it cost to have it sent over?

There's no local bike shops able to get it?

hippy

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home