PDA

View Full Version : Avanti EDGE for sale :D please help!

kusamochi
August 19th 03, 11:37 AM
I have a 1 year old Avanti for sale.

Excellent Condition, very clean (I clean it every week) and low
mileage. :D

FRAME: Size S, Avanti Edge Cro-moly frame and fork.

Compos I've changed: Sora STI Shifters Sora Front Derailleur Sora Rear
Derailleur Sora Cassette Alex DA 22 Front and Rear wheel sets Vittoria
Tires ZEFIR22(mm) IKE seat PIN Headset BBB stem. Shimano BB VP SPD clips

Location: Melbourne, Caulfield.

$400AU, welcome to contact me and discuss the price.

I will also include new tube, alloy mini pump and spare paddles.

mochi.

--
Alan
http://kusamochi.yi.org:222

Christopher Wise
August 21st 03, 05:02 AM
kusamochi wrote:

> I have a 1 year old Avanti for sale.
>
> Excellent Condition, very clean (I clean it every week) and low
> mileage. :D

How can we contact you if we are interested?

Chris

Christopher Wise
August 21st 03, 05:02 AM
kusamochi wrote:

> I have a 1 year old Avanti for sale.
>
> Excellent Condition, very clean (I clean it every week) and low
> mileage. :D

How can we contact you if we are interested?

Chris

kusamochi
August 29th 03, 03:27 AM
Thank you everyone, this bike already sold.

:D

--
Alan
http://kusamochi.yi.org:222

kusamochi
August 29th 03, 03:27 AM
Thank you everyone, this bike already sold.

:D

--
Alan
http://kusamochi.yi.org:222