More food for the hype machine?

http://www.the-red-pill.com/

Slacker
December 3rd 03, 04:26 AM
"Destroy" > wrote in message
> Sorry if its been posted earlier......
>
> More food for the hype machine?
>
> http://www.the-red-pill.com/

You'll need a swallow several red, black and white pills to buy anything
from that sorry company!
--
Slacker - a few bong loads wouldn't hurt either (threw that in for SBD)

mr chris
December 3rd 03, 04:32 AM
"Slacker" > wrote in message
> "Destroy" > wrote in message
> > Sorry if its been posted earlier......
> >
> > More food for the hype machine?
> >
> > http://www.the-red-pill.com/
>

> You'll need a swallow several red, black and white pills to buy anything
> from that sorry company!
> --
> Slacker - a few bong loads wouldn't hurt either (threw that in for SBD)

holy **** what a pile of crap, send me your money and ill build you a bike
no one has..... ****ing seeping anus

mr chris
http://www.achtungpanzer.com/

John Morgan
December 3rd 03, 08:06 AM
> Sorry if its been posted earlier......
>
> More food for the hype machine?
>
> http://www.the-red-pill.com/

Few things in the bike world are a mystery, so it can't be anything that
exciting. One thing is for sure though... that web page is a blatant
ripoff. Just another reason for me to stick with Manhood.

-John Morgan

Andrew Thorne
December 3rd 03, 04:11 PM

>Sorry if its been posted earlier......
>
>More food for the hype machine?
>
>http://www.the-red-pill.com/

I'll stick with these:

http://sheldonbrown.com/w.html

-Andrew

tcmedara
December 4th 03, 01:53 AM
"Destroy" > wrote in message
> Sorry if its been posted earlier......
>
> More food for the hype machine?
>
> http://www.the-red-pill.com/

Dammit! That's two minutes of my life I'll never have back and I've got
absolutely nothing to show for it. Frankly, that sums up a lot of my life,
but I had great expectations for those two minutes.

Benjamin Weiner
December 4th 03, 02:15 AM
Destroy > wrote:
> Sorry if its been posted earlier......

> More food for the hype machine?

> http://www.the-red-pill.com/

I know, I know. It's a pill you stuff in your steerer and it
makes your fork ... rigid. And 6 inches longer. I get emails
about it all the time.

You just knew Rock Shox would eventually bring out a rigid fork.
It's the natural evolution of things.

Chris
December 4th 03, 02:36 AM
"Destroy" > wrote in message
> Sorry if its been posted earlier......
>
> More food for the hype machine?
>
> http://www.the-red-pill.com/

So, they've got a 6" measure, a peg going into a hole, and a "XXX"?

Are they announcing AverageGuy Porn?

Maybe they've seen too many sliders go in and out, in and out of stanchions?

I use "screw" and "suck" already when talking about RS, but you can guess
the relationship. It doesn't involve happy thoughts.

Chris

Tim Jones
December 4th 03, 12:18 PM
"Benjamin Weiner" > wrote in message
> Destroy > wrote:
> > Sorry if its been posted earlier......
>
> > More food for the hype machine?
>
> > http://www.the-red-pill.com/
>
> I know, I know. It's a pill you stuff in your steerer and it
> makes your fork ... rigid. And 6 inches longer. I get emails
> about it all the time.
>
> You just knew Rock Shox would eventually bring out a rigid fork.
> It's the natural evolution of things.

LOL - I like it!

Tim

Google