PDA

View Full Version : Re: "I don't like it!"

Peter Cremasco
August 23rd 03, 11:33 PM
On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 23:35:47 +1000, "Knobdoodle"
> wrote:

>But like a moron you still crossposted it back....
>[shakes head]
>What a dickhead!
>Clem

Pot... Kettle... Black....

[dutifully crossposting back to the same four newsgroups to which Clem
posted]

---
Cheers

PeterC

[Rushing headlong: out of control - and there ain't no stopping]
[and there's nothing you can do about it at all]

Peter Cremasco
August 23rd 03, 11:33 PM
On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 23:35:47 +1000, "Knobdoodle"
> wrote:

>But like a moron you still crossposted it back....
>[shakes head]
>What a dickhead!
>Clem

Pot... Kettle... Black....

[dutifully crossposting back to the same four newsgroups to which Clem
posted]

---
Cheers

PeterC

[Rushing headlong: out of control - and there ain't no stopping]
[and there's nothing you can do about it at all]

atec77>>
August 24th 03, 01:14 AM
don't let the truth get in the way of lardarse making a noise Peter :_)

--
Unix Rules... help your mates and introduce them.

Peter Cremasco wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 23:35:47 +1000, "Knobdoodle"
> > wrote:
>
> >But like a moron you still crossposted it back....
> >[shakes head]
> >What a dickhead!
> >Clem
>
> Pot... Kettle... Black....
>
> [dutifully crossposting back to the same four newsgroups to which Clem
> posted]
>
> ---
> Cheers
>
> PeterC
>
> [Rushing headlong: out of control - and there ain't no stopping]
> [and there's nothing you can do about it at all]

--
Unix Rules... help your mates and introduce them.

Noddy
August 24th 03, 08:09 AM
"Knobdoodle" > wrote in message
> But like a moron you still crossposted it back....
> [shakes head]
> What a dickhead!
> Clem

*whoosh*...

Idiot :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Noddy
August 24th 03, 08:09 AM
"Knobdoodle" > wrote in message
> But like a moron you still crossposted it back....
> [shakes head]
> What a dickhead!
> Clem

*whoosh*...