mr chris
December 3rd 03, 04:18 AM
fishing and thongs always went well... http://www.cbc.ca/redgreen/

mr chris
http://www.geocities.com/singlesprocket/

John Harlow
December 3rd 03, 05:00 AM
> fishing and thongs always went well... http://www.cbc.ca/redgreen/

SUCH the excellent show. Redgreen and the Simpsons justify owning a TV.

Gatsaag.
December 8th 03, 07:44 PM
mr chris Said:

> fishing and thongs always went well... http://www.cbc.ca/redgreen/
>
> mr chris
> http://www.geocities.com/singlesprocket/

Crap.

--

QUIPd 1.02: (592 of 675)
-> Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous.

R.White
December 8th 03, 10:56 PM
"Gatsaag." > wrote in message >...
> mr chris Said:
>
> > fishing and thongs always went well... http://www.cbc.ca/redgreen/
> >
> > mr chris
> > http://www.geocities.com/singlesprocket/
> >

> Crap.

In an age where the majority of *comedy* is simple sex humor,
these shows are hardly crap. It takes a good amount of intellegence
to write comedy that doesn't rely on sex.

Gatsaag.
December 9th 03, 04:45 PM
R.White Said:

> "Gatsaag." > wrote in message >...
> > mr chris Said:
> >
> > > fishing and thongs always went well... http://www.cbc.ca/redgreen/
> > >
> > > mr chris
> > > http://www.geocities.com/singlesprocket/
> > >

> > Crap.
>
> In an age where the majority of *comedy* is simple sex humor,
> these shows are hardly crap. It takes a good amount of intellegence
> to write comedy that doesn't rely on sex.

You've got a point there. But in my opinion, all TV is crap.

--

QUIPd 1.02: (596 of 675)
-> He was said to have the body of a twenty-five year old, although

fasterTHANyou
December 9th 03, 10:44 PM
John Harlow wrote:
> SUCH the excellent show. Redgreen and the Simpsons justify owning a TV.

i've often wanted to modify my rides after watching red ;)

--

Penny S
December 9th 03, 11:28 PM
> John Harlow wrote:
> > SUCH the excellent show. Redgreen and the Simpsons justify owning
> a TV.
>

> i've often wanted to modify my rides after watching red ;)

heh heh, if the women don't find you handsome, they better find you
handy.....

P.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home