PDA

View Full Version : Re: Who is the Patron Saint of cycling?

PC
August 25th 03, 01:40 PM
On 25 Aug 2003 05:26:56 -0700, (Marty) wrote:

>I'm sure there is one, Phil Ligget has mentioned it on occasions.

His name is Cardoorlock..

PC

PC
August 25th 03, 01:40 PM
On 25 Aug 2003 05:26:56 -0700, (Marty) wrote:

>I'm sure there is one, Phil Ligget has mentioned it on occasions.

His name is Cardoorlock..

PC

Al User
August 25th 03, 01:57 PM
Couldn't find it on Sheldon's so, of course, we can't be sure if the
following is true:

http://bicycleaustin.info/saint.html
"...Our Lady of Ghisallo is the Patron Saint of Bicyclists.
The website below gives more information, but it's written in Italian
and they were still working on an English version at the time we
linked to them. However, you can use Alta Vista to translate
foreign-language webpages into English, and we included the link
for the translator."
http://netcowork.it/artcult/ghise.htm

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=Patron+Saint+of+cycling

PC wrote:

> On 25 Aug 2003 05:26:56 -0700, (Marty) wrote:
>

>>I'm sure there is one, Phil Ligget has mentioned it on occasions.
>

> His name is Cardoorlock..
>

> PC

Steve Reynolds
August 26th 03, 12:02 AM
In article >,
says...
> I'm sure there is one, Phil Ligget has mentioned it on occasions.

Dr. Dunlop :-)

Steve Reynolds
August 26th 03, 12:02 AM
In article >,
says...
> I'm sure there is one, Phil Ligget has mentioned it on occasions.

Dr. Dunlop :-)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home