PDA

View Full Version : A complete dickhead

Deep Flayed Mares
August 29th 03, 02:26 PM
OK, so Critical Mass kicked off tonight like usual in Melbourne.

After about 45 mins, a pack of about 40 of us were heading through
Kensington, and all of a sudden this guy in a grey Peugeot overtakes
everyone really aggressively, damn near hitting one guy before almost having
a head on with a car coming the other way. I swerved in front of him
(disrupting traffic and all), and he slowed to a stop.

And the guy he almost hit? It just so happened to be one of 3 uniformed cops
that were travelling with us. All three cops pounced on this guy, and he is
saying **** like "I just wanted to get home".

By this time about 20 of us had gathered round, and I must admit I was
trying hard not to shriek with ****ing laughter at the sight of this
dickhead getting worked by the cops. Later on, one of the cops told me he
was ****ed as well. The realisation hit me that he could have just ploughed
right through a bunch of us. What a complete dickhead.

Right now, he would be in a cell somewhere, sobering up.
---
DFM

Luther Blissett
August 29th 03, 06:35 PM
I encountered a higher than usual quota of dickheads this week. Must be
something to do with Mars being so close I reckon.

- L

Luther Blissett
August 29th 03, 06:35 PM
I encountered a higher than usual quota of dickheads this week. Must be
something to do with Mars being so close I reckon.

- L

Andrew Morris
August 30th 03, 03:04 AM
DFM,

you have a bigger set of balls than me... You'd be bloody crazy to ride out
in front of a ****ed off motorist in order to slow him/her to a stop....

then again, you were riding with Critical Mass, as previously mentioned....
"Deep Flayed Mares" > wrote in
message ...
> OK, so Critical Mass kicked off tonight like usual in Melbourne.
>
> After about 45 mins, a pack of about 40 of us were heading through
> Kensington, and all of a sudden this guy in a grey Peugeot overtakes
> everyone really aggressively, damn near hitting one guy before almost
having
> a head on with a car coming the other way. I swerved in front of him
> (disrupting traffic and all), and he slowed to a stop.
>
> And the guy he almost hit? It just so happened to be one of 3 uniformed
cops
> that were travelling with us. All three cops pounced on this guy, and he
is
> saying **** like "I just wanted to get home".
>
> By this time about 20 of us had gathered round, and I must admit I was
> trying hard not to shriek with ****ing laughter at the sight of this
> dickhead getting worked by the cops. Later on, one of the cops told me he
> was ****ed as well. The realisation hit me that he could have just
ploughed
> right through a bunch of us. What a complete dickhead.
>
> Right now, he would be in a cell somewhere, sobering up.
> ---
> DFM

Andrew Morris
August 30th 03, 03:04 AM
DFM,

you have a bigger set of balls than me... You'd be bloody crazy to ride out
in front of a ****ed off motorist in order to slow him/her to a stop....

then again, you were riding with Critical Mass, as previously mentioned....
"Deep Flayed Mares" > wrote in
message ...
> OK, so Critical Mass kicked off tonight like usual in Melbourne.
>
> After about 45 mins, a pack of about 40 of us were heading through
> Kensington, and all of a sudden this guy in a grey Peugeot overtakes
> everyone really aggressively, damn near hitting one guy before almost
having
> a head on with a car coming the other way. I swerved in front of him
> (disrupting traffic and all), and he slowed to a stop.
>
> And the guy he almost hit? It just so happened to be one of 3 uniformed
cops
> that were travelling with us. All three cops pounced on this guy, and he
is
> saying **** like "I just wanted to get home".
>
> By this time about 20 of us had gathered round, and I must admit I was
> trying hard not to shriek with ****ing laughter at the sight of this
> dickhead getting worked by the cops. Later on, one of the cops told me he
> was ****ed as well. The realisation hit me that he could have just
ploughed
> right through a bunch of us. What a complete dickhead.
>
> Right now, he would be in a cell somewhere, sobering up.
> ---
> DFM

hippy
August 30th 03, 12:26 PM
"Deep Flayed Mares" > wrote in
message news:QEI3b.1949
> After about 45 mins, a pack of about 40 of us were heading through
> Kensington, and all of a sudden this guy in a grey Peugeot overtakes
> everyone really aggressively, damn near hitting one guy before almost
having

Holy sh*& I own a grey Peugeot!!

Oh.. a car, sorry my mistake. :-P

My Peugeot had a flat tyre anyway...

hippy

hippy
August 30th 03, 12:26 PM
"Deep Flayed Mares" > wrote in
message news:QEI3b.1949
> After about 45 mins, a pack of about 40 of us were heading through
> Kensington, and all of a sudden this guy in a grey Peugeot overtakes
> everyone really aggressively, damn near hitting one guy before almost
having

Holy sh*& I own a grey Peugeot!!

Oh.. a car, sorry my mistake. :-P

My Peugeot had a flat tyre anyway...

hippy

Spider1977
September 2nd 03, 02:46 PM
Cops on Bikes 1, Complete Dickheads- Nil

Say no more!

Spider1977
September 2nd 03, 02:46 PM
Cops on Bikes 1, Complete Dickheads- Nil

Say no more!

cfsmtb
September 3rd 03, 08:04 AM
Only found out 'bout this later. Was waiting down at lights on Epsom.

But there was much admiration among the assembled cyclists of how the
cycle cops cranked up into big gear _really fast.

Ex track cyclists? Apparentely Russ is a ex-courier;)

Must wear something more gale-friendly next time. A Cat Suit in four
inch red shagpile ain't very aerodynamic :D :D :D

--
it's all a creeping beige conspiracy

cfsmtb
September 3rd 03, 08:04 AM
Only found out 'bout this later. Was waiting down at lights on Epsom.

But there was much admiration among the assembled cyclists of how the
cycle cops cranked up into big gear _really fast.

Ex track cyclists? Apparentely Russ is a ex-courier;)

Must wear something more gale-friendly next time. A Cat Suit in four
inch red shagpile ain't very aerodynamic :D :D :D

--
it's all a creeping beige conspiracy

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home