PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a cyclist to join a triathlon team

Shazabelle
September 12th 03, 06:58 AM
Hi, I'm a swimmer and have a friend who will do the run, we're just
looking for a female between 30 and 34 who would be willing to do the
cycle leg of triathlon events so that we can do team events. Is there
anyone based in Sydney who's a keen cyclist who would quite like to do a
triathlon? Typically it'd be a 30k cycle - let me know if you know of
any sites where I would be able to look up someone if there's nobody
around here. Thanks !

Suzy Jackson
September 12th 03, 09:52 AM
Hi Shazabelle,

Where abouts in Sydney, and when? I'm 32 and ride with Randwick Botany CC,
though I doubt I'm the fastest on the block...

Regards,

Suzy

"Shazabelle" > wrote in message
> Hi, I'm a swimmer and have a friend who will do the run, we're just
> looking for a female between 30 and 34 who would be willing to do the
> cycle leg of triathlon events so that we can do team events. Is there
> anyone based in Sydney who's a keen cyclist who would quite like to do a
> triathlon? Typically it'd be a 30k cycle - let me know if you know of
> any sites where I would be able to look up someone if there's nobody
> around here. Thanks !
>

> --

Suzy Jackson
September 12th 03, 09:52 AM
Hi Shazabelle,

Where abouts in Sydney, and when? I'm 32 and ride with Randwick Botany CC,
though I doubt I'm the fastest on the block...

Regards,

Suzy

"Shazabelle" > wrote in message
> Hi, I'm a swimmer and have a friend who will do the run, we're just
> looking for a female between 30 and 34 who would be willing to do the
> cycle leg of triathlon events so that we can do team events. Is there
> anyone based in Sydney who's a keen cyclist who would quite like to do a
> triathlon? Typically it'd be a 30k cycle - let me know if you know of
> any sites where I would be able to look up someone if there's nobody
> around here. Thanks !
>

> --

Shazabelle
September 18th 03, 04:40 AM
Hi Suzy, Well there's a triathlon coming up in November, in Penrith that
does team events. Would that be too soon? The runner is in Coogee and
I'm based near Newtown. Both 30. Let me know if you're interested ok?
Cheers, Sharon

Originally posted by Suzy Jackson Where abouts in Sydney, and when?

Shazabelle
September 18th 03, 04:40 AM
Hi Suzy, Well there's a triathlon coming up in November, in Penrith that
does team events. Would that be too soon? The runner is in Coogee and
I'm based near Newtown. Both 30. Let me know if you're interested ok?
Cheers, Sharon

Originally posted by Suzy Jackson Where abouts in Sydney, and when?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home