PDA

View Full Version : The Crazy Bike

Deep Freud Moors
September 17th 03, 02:01 PM
OK, so I finally painted the thing. It's riding like an absolute dream at
the moment. Can't wait to go cruising on a nice day!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/deepfloydmars/CrazyBike2.htm
---
DFM

David Sutton
September 17th 03, 03:31 PM
Niiiice!
Dude, you should bring that puppy along to Critical Mass on Friday Week ;)

cheers
DS

> From: "Deep Freud Moors" >
> Newsgroups: aus.bicycle
> Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:01:05 +1000
> Subject: The Crazy Bike
>
> OK, so I finally painted the thing. It's riding like an absolute dream at
> the moment. Can't wait to go cruising on a nice day!!!!
>
> http://www.geocities.com/deepfloydmars/CrazyBike2.htm
> ---
> DFM

David Sutton
September 17th 03, 03:31 PM
Niiiice!
Dude, you should bring that puppy along to Critical Mass on Friday Week ;)

cheers
DS

> From: "Deep Freud Moors" >
> Newsgroups: aus.bicycle
> Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:01:05 +1000
> Subject: The Crazy Bike
>
> OK, so I finally painted the thing. It's riding like an absolute dream at
> the moment. Can't wait to go cruising on a nice day!!!!
>
> http://www.geocities.com/deepfloydmars/CrazyBike2.htm
> ---
> DFM

Tim Jones
September 18th 03, 08:42 AM
"Deep Freud Moors" > wrote in message
> OK, so I finally painted the thing. It's riding like an absolute dream at
> the moment. Can't wait to go cruising on a nice day!!!!
>
> http://www.geocities.com/deepfloydmars/CrazyBike2.htm
> ---
> DFM

Looks very cool!

Tim

Tim Jones
September 18th 03, 08:42 AM
"Deep Freud Moors" > wrote in message
> OK, so I finally painted the thing. It's riding like an absolute dream at
> the moment. Can't wait to go cruising on a nice day!!!!
>
> http://www.geocities.com/deepfloydmars/CrazyBike2.htm
> ---
> DFM

Looks very cool!

Tim

cfsmtb
September 19th 03, 07:37 AM
oh, dear, Th*r*ns going to be jealous. Nice pixie bike though. BTW,
where's his deluxe dragster he built last year?

c you next week, Footy Mass!

arrr!arrr! Happy International Pirates Day. opps, sorry for the
cross post.

--
it's all a creeping beige conspiracy

it's all a creeping beige conspiracy

it's all a creeping beige conspiracy

cfsmtb
September 19th 03, 07:37 AM
oh, dear, Th*r*ns going to be jealous. Nice pixie bike though. BTW,
where's his deluxe dragster he built last year?

c you next week, Footy Mass!

arrr!arrr! Happy International Pirates Day. opps, sorry for the
cross post.

--
it's all a creeping beige conspiracy

it's all a creeping beige conspiracy

it's all a creeping beige conspiracy

hippy
September 19th 03, 12:11 PM
"cfsmtb" > wrote in message
> oh, dear, Th*r*ns going to be jealous. Nice pixie bike though. BTW,
> where's his deluxe dragster he built last year?
>
> c you next week, Footy Mass!

Footy Mass?

'Splain ye'self ya slimy bilge rat or be walking
off the plank!

hippy

hippy
September 19th 03, 12:11 PM
"cfsmtb" > wrote in message
> oh, dear, Th*r*ns going to be jealous. Nice pixie bike though. BTW,
> where's his deluxe dragster he built last year?
>
> c you next week, Footy Mass!

Footy Mass?

'Splain ye'self ya slimy bilge rat or be walking
off the plank!

hippy

Deep Freud Moors
September 19th 03, 01:03 PM
cfsmtb > wrote in message
> oh, dear, Th*r*ns going to be jealous. Nice pixie bike though. BTW,
> where's his deluxe dragster he built last year?
>
> c you next week, Footy Mass!

:o(

I can't make it. Have to go out of town for a few days, and will miss the
grand final here too, dammit. And no, I am not gonna let anyone else ride
it! I will be cruising around town on it over the next few days though, if
the friggin wind dies down. I guess it's pretty hard to miss it as I go by.
It's unbelievable just how many people stare, laugh, or just honk their
horns.

The other dragster that you are asking about is in the Dragster Cafe, near
Hardware lane in the city. It's lookin pretty good.
---
DFM

Deep Freud Moors
September 19th 03, 01:03 PM
cfsmtb > wrote in message
> oh, dear, Th*r*ns going to be jealous. Nice pixie bike though. BTW,
> where's his deluxe dragster he built last year?
>
> c you next week, Footy Mass!

:o(

I can't make it. Have to go out of town for a few days, and will miss the
grand final here too, dammit. And no, I am not gonna let anyone else ride
it! I will be cruising around town on it over the next few days though, if
the friggin wind dies down. I guess it's pretty hard to miss it as I go by.
It's unbelievable just how many people stare, laugh, or just honk their
horns.

The other dragster that you are asking about is in the Dragster Cafe, near
Hardware lane in the city. It's lookin pretty good.
---
DFM

its_stuart
September 22nd 03, 12:23 AM
Nice downhill rig man what's it like at climbing?:p

its_stuart
September 22nd 03, 12:23 AM
Nice downhill rig man what's it like at climbing?:p

Deep Freud Moors
September 22nd 03, 11:27 PM
its_stuart > wrote in message
> Nice downhill rig man what's it like at climbing?:p

Hee hee.... not too bad actually. I haven't managed to either flip it or
fall off it yet, and have done approx 60 kms on it, mostly urban riding.
Hills aint the problem, it's the wind that is the real issue. Up that high,
you catch it all!

The next one might be a tricycle on the same scale. I have to figure out the
whole building a diff thing first...
---
DFM

Deep Freud Moors
September 22nd 03, 11:27 PM
its_stuart > wrote in message
> Nice downhill rig man what's it like at climbing?:p

Hee hee.... not too bad actually. I haven't managed to either flip it or
fall off it yet, and have done approx 60 kms on it, mostly urban riding.
Hills aint the problem, it's the wind that is the real issue. Up that high,
you catch it all!

The next one might be a tricycle on the same scale. I have to figure out the
whole building a diff thing first...
---
DFM

Google