PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a pedal powered Blender/Juicer? Help Needed!!

Nic
September 18th 03, 02:47 AM
Please call Nic in Sydney on 0416 372 713 if you know where I can find
a pedal powered juicer/blender. I need one in the next week or two.

Thanks, fellow pedlos....

Nic

hippy
September 18th 03, 04:07 AM
"Nic" > wrote in message
om...
> Please call Nic in Sydney on 0416 372 713 if you know where I can find
> a pedal powered juicer/blender. I need one in the next week or two.

That reminds me of the guy that had a juice bar built
onto his bike on one of the critical mass rides I went
on. It was sooo cool!
Has anyone else seen that bike? It was in Melb.
From memory he had a table setup on the front
and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk, etc.
on it. Great for those long rides where you need
to keep energy levels up I guess? :-P

hippy

hippy
September 18th 03, 04:07 AM
"Nic" > wrote in message
om...
> Please call Nic in Sydney on 0416 372 713 if you know where I can find
> a pedal powered juicer/blender. I need one in the next week or two.

That reminds me of the guy that had a juice bar built
onto his bike on one of the critical mass rides I went
on. It was sooo cool!
Has anyone else seen that bike? It was in Melb.
From memory he had a table setup on the front
and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk, etc.
on it. Great for those long rides where you need
to keep energy levels up I guess? :-P

hippy

John Doe
September 18th 03, 05:37 AM
: From memory he had a table setup on the front
: and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk, etc.
: on it. Great for those long rides where you need
: to keep energy levels up I guess? :-P
:
: hippy

Wow. Thats a bit of effort. I would love to see that. Was he able to make
a smoothie while riding?

Pete

John Doe
September 18th 03, 05:37 AM
: From memory he had a table setup on the front
: and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk, etc.
: on it. Great for those long rides where you need
: to keep energy levels up I guess? :-P
:
: hippy

Wow. Thats a bit of effort. I would love to see that. Was he able to make
a smoothie while riding?

Pete

hippy
September 18th 03, 03:05 PM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
> : From memory he had a table setup on the front
> : and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk, etc.
> : on it. Great for those long rides where you need
> : to keep energy levels up I guess? :-P
>
> Wow. Thats a bit of effort. I would love to see that.

Well I might just have photos...
Yep, I've got a photo...
Creating image gallery...
Uploading to website..
Posting url to newsgroup:
<http://www.openwindows.com.au/hippy/web/Cycling/300301_CM_Burnley_Tunnel/sl
ides/IM000589.html>

>Was he able to make a smoothie while riding?

Not that I saw. It would require no-hand riding
on an awkward bike. Possible, but unlikely.

hippy

hippy
September 18th 03, 03:05 PM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
> : From memory he had a table setup on the front
> : and a blender along with bowls of fruit and milk, etc.
> : on it. Great for those long rides where you need
> : to keep energy levels up I guess? :-P
>
> Wow. Thats a bit of effort. I would love to see that.

Well I might just have photos...
Yep, I've got a photo...
Creating image gallery...
Uploading to website..
Posting url to newsgroup:
<http://www.openwindows.com.au/hippy/web/Cycling/300301_CM_Burnley_Tunnel/sl
ides/IM000589.html>

>Was he able to make a smoothie while riding?

Not that I saw. It would require no-hand riding
on an awkward bike. Possible, but unlikely.

hippy

John Doe
September 18th 03, 10:51 PM
The link doesnt work but I found the pics. That is a classic. Which one
are you in all those pics?

John Doe
September 18th 03, 10:51 PM
The link doesnt work but I found the pics. That is a classic. Which one
are you in all those pics?

hippy
September 19th 03, 12:06 PM
"John Doe" > wrote in message

> The link doesnt work but I found the pics. That is a classic. Which one
> are you in all those pics?

Well the link is right but it probably came through as a wrapped
link. Simply copy both parts into your browser's URL field and
it should work.

I'm the photographer so I'm not in any of them.. besides I
wouldn't want to ID myself.. might give a few people
something to aim at in their Rav4s! ;-)

I took IMG601 while 'coasting' down the Burnley Tunnel
around 65kph... weeeeeeeee! Fun Fun FUN! :-)

hippy

hippy
September 19th 03, 12:06 PM
"John Doe" > wrote in message

> The link doesnt work but I found the pics. That is a classic. Which one
> are you in all those pics?

Well the link is right but it probably came through as a wrapped
link. Simply copy both parts into your browser's URL field and
it should work.

I'm the photographer so I'm not in any of them.. besides I
wouldn't want to ID myself.. might give a few people
something to aim at in their Rav4s! ;-)

I took IMG601 while 'coasting' down the Burnley Tunnel
around 65kph... weeeeeeeee! Fun Fun FUN! :-)

hippy

John Doe
September 19th 03, 08:59 PM
: Well the link is right but it probably came through as a wrapped
: link. Simply copy both parts into your browser's URL field and
: it should work.

Oh. Yes of course.

: I'm the photographer so I'm not in any of them.. besides I
: wouldn't want to ID myself.. might give a few people
: something to aim at in their Rav4s! ;-)

You just want them aimed at your friends right? :-).

: I took IMG601 while 'coasting' down the Burnley Tunnel
: around 65kph... weeeeeeeee! Fun Fun FUN! :-)
:

I will have a look.

John Doe
September 19th 03, 08:59 PM
: Well the link is right but it probably came through as a wrapped
: link. Simply copy both parts into your browser's URL field and
: it should work.

Oh. Yes of course.

: I'm the photographer so I'm not in any of them.. besides I
: wouldn't want to ID myself.. might give a few people
: something to aim at in their Rav4s! ;-)

You just want them aimed at your friends right? :-).

: I took IMG601 while 'coasting' down the Burnley Tunnel
: around 65kph... weeeeeeeee! Fun Fun FUN! :-)
:

I will have a look.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home