PDA

View Full Version : Tour de Ecosse?

Wallace Shackleton
October 5th 03, 08:03 AM
From the Scotland on Sunday Newspaper

http://www.scotlandonsunday.com/index.cfm?id=1102632003

Wow!

--
Wallace Shackleton,

Kinross,
Scotland.

Cycling in Kinross-shire www.cyclekinross.org.uk

Perth & Kinross Cycle Campaign www.bycycle.org.uk

Steve McGinty
October 5th 03, 10:30 AM
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 08:03:43 +0100, Wallace Shackleton
> wrote:

> From the Scotland on Sunday Newspaper
>

>http://www.scotlandonsunday.com/index.cfm?id=1102632003
>

>Wow!

You're right to add the question mark as this is still far from
certain. My understanding is the dates are down as a marker on the
busy international calendar and not much else is in place yet.

Regards!
Stephen

Steve McGinty
October 5th 03, 10:30 AM
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 08:03:43 +0100, Wallace Shackleton
> wrote:

> From the Scotland on Sunday Newspaper
>

>http://www.scotlandonsunday.com/index.cfm?id=1102632003
>

>Wow!

You're right to add the question mark as this is still far from
certain. My understanding is the dates are down as a marker on the
busy international calendar and not much else is in place yet.

Regards!
Stephen

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX
October 5th 03, 10:58 AM
Whilst it would be *excellent* to have a cycling tour of any part of the UK,
I'm sure it might stand more chance of getting Jan Ullrich taking part if his
name was spelt correctly, instead of "Yan Ullrich" ;-P

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*o l*$*.*$$c$om*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX
October 5th 03, 10:58 AM
Whilst it would be *excellent* to have a cycling tour of any part of the UK,
I'm sure it might stand more chance of getting Jan Ullrich taking part if his
name was spelt correctly, instead of "Yan Ullrich" ;-P

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*o l*$*.*$$c$om*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

Graham
October 5th 03, 10:05 PM
"Simonb" <sbennettatwiderworlddotcodotuk> wrote in message
t...
> Graham wrote:
>
> > Judging by the lack of interest in this thread I wouldn't hold out
> > much hope of this event ever happening !
>
> So by posting to it we can make it happen? Woooo! Helloooo!

I was commenting on the lack of interest, what is your point ?

Graham

> Interesting. I'd go and watch the big names pelting around the Highlands.
>
> Simonb

Graham
October 5th 03, 10:05 PM
"Simonb" <sbennettatwiderworlddotcodotuk> wrote in message
t...
> Graham wrote:
>
> > Judging by the lack of interest in this thread I wouldn't hold out
> > much hope of this event ever happening !
>
> So by posting to it we can make it happen? Woooo! Helloooo!

I was commenting on the lack of interest, what is your point ?

Graham

> Interesting. I'd go and watch the big names pelting around the Highlands.
>
> Simonb

Simon Brooke
October 6th 03, 12:05 AM
"Graham" > writes:

> "Wallace Shackleton" > wrote in message
> > From the Scotland on Sunday Newspaper
> >
> > http://www.scotlandonsunday.com/index.cfm?id=1102632003
> >
> > Wow!
>
> Judging by the lack of interest in this thread I wouldn't hold out much
> hope of this event ever happening !

No lack of interest here. I'm very interested, just didn't have
anything useful to comment.

Ye hypocrites! are these your pranks? To murder men and give God thanks?
Desist, for shame! Proceed no further: God won't accept your thanks for murther
-- Roburt Burns, 'Thanksgiving For a National Victory'

Simon Brooke
October 6th 03, 12:05 AM
"Graham" > writes:

> "Wallace Shackleton" > wrote in message
> > From the Scotland on Sunday Newspaper
> >
> > http://www.scotlandonsunday.com/index.cfm?id=1102632003
> >
> > Wow!
>
> Judging by the lack of interest in this thread I wouldn't hold out much
> hope of this event ever happening !

No lack of interest here. I'm very interested, just didn't have
anything useful to comment.

Ye hypocrites! are these your pranks? To murder men and give God thanks?
Desist, for shame! Proceed no further: God won't accept your thanks for murther
-- Roburt Burns, 'Thanksgiving For a National Victory'

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home