PDA

View Full Version : Re: shameless plug

GregCravens
August 4th 04, 09:23 PM
Sorry if this seems like hucksterism, but I did a pretty nice unicycle
illustration and put it on a cafepress shop in hopes of raising the
money for a new unicycle. Check it out, pleeease...

http://www.cafeshops.com/uvolution

Thanks much!

Greg

--
GregCravens
GregCravens's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7382

muniracer
August 4th 04, 09:34 PM
good job with the art.

--
muniracer - Hell On Wheel

The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you!!

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuq25
muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

GregCravens
August 4th 04, 10:24 PM
Thanks. I was really pleased with the way it turned out. Bunch of
layers. Bunch of time. Now, I gotta order a few for myself.

Just checked out your photos. Man, one'a you guys might be the first to
actually do the trick I drew!

Greg

--
GregCravens
GregCravens's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7382

bugman
August 5th 04, 02:09 AM
Cool artwork. Check your PM's

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with
his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive
achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute.
Ayn Rand

Tmornstar
August 5th 04, 02:19 AM
My uni-baseball jersey is on its way to me!

Greg, the art looks awesome! Huummm, the background in the art looks a
tad familiar. Could that possibly be... Veteran's Plaza, of Memphis
Unicycle Club, Tuesday evening practice fame?

Great job! I can't wait to where mine - and for the temps in Memphis to
go down enough to wear a 3/4 length sleeve!

Tommy

--
Tmornstar - Grandmaster 2T

Tommy Thompson
(No PMs. please)
Memphis Unicycle Club
Please vist our web site:
http://www.memphisunicycleclub.com
Tmornstar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/658

GregCravens
August 5th 04, 02:30 AM
I'm a forum imbecile. What's a PM?

--
GregCravens - when do the shinscrapes heal?

Greg Cravens
Cartoonist, Unicycler.
Read 'The Buckets'. What the heck is it in the paper for?
GregCravens's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7382

Tmornstar
August 5th 04, 02:31 AM
Personal Message (Private Message?)

TT

--
Tmornstar - Grandmaster 2T

Tommy Thompson
(No PMs. please)
Memphis Unicycle Club
Please vist our web site:
http://www.memphisunicycleclub.com
Tmornstar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/658

Tmornstar
August 5th 04, 02:32 AM
Go to "user cp" near the top; it is at the far right after you go to
"user cp."

TT

--
Tmornstar - Grandmaster 2T

Tommy Thompson
(No PMs. please)
Memphis Unicycle Club
Please vist our web site:
http://www.memphisunicycleclub.com
Tmornstar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/658

GregCravens
August 5th 04, 02:35 AM
Thanks, T.

--
GregCravens - when do the shinscrapes heal?

Greg Cravens
Cartoonist, Unicycler.
Read 'The Buckets'. What the heck is it in the paper for?
GregCravens's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7382

bugman
August 5th 04, 02:51 AM
Thanks Tommy. I too am going to be getting something. Since I have so
many T-shirts, I may go for 3/4 as well. Then Tommy and I can match on
our next Uni ride. It won't really matter though by the time anyone
sees me Tommy will have passed them hours earlier.:D

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with
his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive
achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute.
Ayn Rand

GregCravens
August 5th 04, 12:54 PM
Tommy passes everybody. He'll now just be doing it in Uvolution style.

--
GregCravens - when do the shinscrapes heal?

Greg Cravens
Cartoonist, Unicycler.
Read 'The Buckets'. What the heck is it in the paper for?
GregCravens's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7382

bugman
August 6th 04, 05:54 AM
I'm suprised there hasn't been more talk on this shirt. It is amazing.
If you havn't checked it out, your missing out.

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with
his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive
achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute.
Ayn Rand

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home