PDA

View Full Version : wanna bike ?

rickster
September 22nd 03, 05:55 AM
www.bicyclingaustralia.com/ba/classifieds/classifieds.asp?BoardID=1&position=0

then scroll down to the add submitted on 20/09/2003 11:34:52 PM

I'd buy it, y'know, but it's not my size.........

Damian Harvey
September 22nd 03, 06:06 AM
I like the bit where he says "Stiff enough for a sprinter", Well duh.

--
Cheers
Damian Harvey

This space reserved for standard disclaimer, witty quote,
plug for own business in caps and large, bad ASCII art.

Damian Harvey
September 22nd 03, 06:06 AM
I like the bit where he says "Stiff enough for a sprinter", Well duh.

--
Cheers
Damian Harvey

This space reserved for standard disclaimer, witty quote,
plug for own business in caps and large, bad ASCII art.

Peter Vesel
September 22nd 03, 10:17 AM
"Damian Harvey" > wrote in message
u...
> I like the bit where he says "Stiff enough for a sprinter", Well duh.
>
> --
> Cheers
> Damian Harvey

He is telling you it is not his sprinting bike. It is his mountain bike, but
it is stiff enough to sprint on.
So no duh

Peter

Peter Vesel
September 22nd 03, 10:17 AM
"Damian Harvey" > wrote in message
u...
> I like the bit where he says "Stiff enough for a sprinter", Well duh.
>
> --
> Cheers
> Damian Harvey

He is telling you it is not his sprinting bike. It is his mountain bike, but
it is stiff enough to sprint on.
So no duh

Peter

M2cycler