PDA

View Full Version : wanted- mag/fluid trainer

mark
September 24th 03, 06:17 AM
hi all,

i am looking for a used quality indoor trainer, magnetic/fluid/whatever.
i can pick up from most places round sydney

thanks

mark

x188gan
September 24th 03, 01:53 PM
Mark wrote:
> hi all,
> i am looking for a used quality indoor trainer, magnetic/fluid/whatever.
> i can pick up from most places round sydney
> thanks
> mark

Best place I have found is ebay, try looking for that on your browser
and a search ought to bring up loads of options.

Regs,

Barry.

x188gan
September 24th 03, 01:53 PM
Mark wrote:
> hi all,
> i am looking for a used quality indoor trainer, magnetic/fluid/whatever.
> i can pick up from most places round sydney
> thanks
> mark

Best place I have found is ebay, try looking for that on your browser
and a search ought to bring up loads of options.

Regs,

Barry.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home