PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Bike over the Himalayas (via Everest Base Camp)

martin sinclair
September 24th 03, 09:18 PM
Hi All,

Just thought you may be interested in looking at my website. Its all about
cycling from Lhasa(Tibet) to Kathmandu(Nepal) via Everest Base camp.

Loads of pics on there you you people, i have the negative of the 400+ pics
if anyone wants a better detailed pic send to them.

http://www.lhasa-2-kathmandu.co.uk

Sign the guestbook and let me know what you think about it please.

Cheers
Mart

Spider1977
September 27th 03, 01:13 PM
Martin, tried to get into the web site, but it wouldn't work. Is your
server down?

Attach your best slide on this thread to give us a taste.

Sounds like a great ride - how did you cope with altitude?

Spider1977
September 27th 03, 01:13 PM
Martin, tried to get into the web site, but it wouldn't work. Is your
server down?

Attach your best slide on this thread to give us a taste.

Sounds like a great ride - how did you cope with altitude?

cfsmtb
September 29th 03, 09:47 AM
as visitor no. 7366, the site worked just fine. excellent pics!

--
it's all a creeping beige conspiracy

cfsmtb
September 29th 03, 09:47 AM
as visitor no. 7366, the site worked just fine. excellent pics!

--
it's all a creeping beige conspiracy

Spider1977
September 29th 03, 10:33 AM
Worked this time. Great photos - what an experience!

Spider1977
September 29th 03, 10:33 AM
Worked this time. Great photos - what an experience!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home