PDA

View Full Version : Atech HRM - manual

Mike Smith UK
September 26th 03, 01:41 PM
Hi there Australia,
has anyone got a manual for the atech hrm018 - Maplins in the Uk are
selling it without a manual(presumably an error ??!!).
A pdf version of the manual would be appreciated.
Hope you can help ?
Mike S

hippy
September 27th 03, 01:05 AM
"Mike Smith UK" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi there Australia,
> has anyone got a manual for the atech hrm018 - Maplins in the Uk are
> selling it without a manual(presumably an error ??!!).
> A pdf version of the manual would be appreciated.
> Hope you can help ?

I assume you haven't bought it yet?
http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthread/t-35011.html

I couldn't find a manual - maybe you should contact Maplins
and ask what the situation is with them - they might have a
spare manual they can include.

hippy

hippy
September 27th 03, 01:05 AM
"Mike Smith UK" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi there Australia,
> has anyone got a manual for the atech hrm018 - Maplins in the Uk are
> selling it without a manual(presumably an error ??!!).
> A pdf version of the manual would be appreciated.
> Hope you can help ?

I assume you haven't bought it yet?
http://www.cyclingforums.com/showthread/t-35011.html

I couldn't find a manual - maybe you should contact Maplins
and ask what the situation is with them - they might have a
spare manual they can include.

hippy

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home