PDA

View Full Version : Where to get knee-savers / pedal extenders in Australia

mikeg
October 5th 03, 04:24 PM
Does anyone know of someone in Australia, prefererably Sydney who
carries pedal extenders, also known as knee savers.

Or can they only be ordered from overseas.

Will also consider a pair that someone doesn't need, and in good
condition.

mike

Mike
October 6th 03, 03:38 AM
mikeg wrote:
> Does anyone know of someone in Australia, prefererably Sydney who
> carries pedal extenders, also known as knee savers.

Google says:
http://www.tempolafaek.com.au/gnrlaccess.html

These add 1" each side, maybe way too much??

Mike
October 6th 03, 03:38 AM
mikeg wrote:
> Does anyone know of someone in Australia, prefererably Sydney who
> carries pedal extenders, also known as knee savers.

Google says:
http://www.tempolafaek.com.au/gnrlaccess.html

These add 1" each side, maybe way too much??

Shockproof
October 31st 03, 01:25 AM
> Does anyone know of someone in Australia, prefererably Sydney who
> carries pedal extenders, also known as knee savers.

I recently tried to find them same things in Australia, but didnt
come up with anything, maybe I didnt look hard enough. I was in the
market for some new pedals at the same time and I came across the
Look cx-6 pedals that have a movable spindle assembly, which allows
about a 1cm of alignment of the pedal. Might not be any help, but it
solved all my issues.

Cheers.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home