PDA

View Full Version : cateyemicro- cc 6000

Cheryl
October 7th 03, 06:55 AM
After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
computer, can anyone help with this, please?

cheryl

Jock
October 7th 03, 07:18 AM
the cordless model was it not??
Jock

"Cheryl" > wrote in message
> After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
> up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
> can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
> computer, can anyone help with this, please?
>
> cheryl
>

> --

Jock
October 7th 03, 07:28 AM
not. I have a CC-6000 box with the book in it. What did you want to
know??
Jock

"Jock" > wrote in message
> the cordless model was it not??
> Jock
> "Cheryl" > wrote in message
> > After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
> > up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
> > can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
> > computer, can anyone help with this, please?
> >
> > cheryl
> >

> > --

BAH
October 7th 03, 11:04 AM
On 7 Oct 2003 15:45:04 +0950, Cheryl > Wrote :
>After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
>up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
>can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
>computer, can anyone help with this, please?

You mean this one ??? ...:-)

http://www.cateye.com/manuals/CC-6000_E.pdf

>cheryl
>

>--

BAH Humbug

BAH
October 7th 03, 11:04 AM
On 7 Oct 2003 15:45:04 +0950, Cheryl > Wrote :
>After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
>up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
>can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
>computer, can anyone help with this, please?

You mean this one ??? ...:-)

http://www.cateye.com/manuals/CC-6000_E.pdf

>cheryl
>

>--

BAH Humbug

Andrew Swan
October 7th 03, 01:22 PM
Cheryl wrote:
> After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
> up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
> can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
> computer, can anyone help with this, please?
>
> cheryl

rec.bicycles.tech is better for this kind of question. aus.bicycle is
better for uniquely Oz phenomena like maggies, bogans, westies,
Learsport, and (in Melbourne) trams.

&roo

Andrew Swan
October 7th 03, 01:22 PM
Cheryl wrote:
> After a break of about 10 years from cycling, we've decided to take it
> up again. We're pulling out our old stuff to see if it's usable. But
> can't find the instructions to installing the cateyemicro - cc 6000
> computer, can anyone help with this, please?
>
> cheryl

rec.bicycles.tech is better for this kind of question. aus.bicycle is
better for uniquely Oz phenomena like maggies, bogans, westies,
Learsport, and (in Melbourne) trams.

&roo

Cheryl
November 21st 03, 12:40 AM
Thanks for your replies, sorry I took so long answering, not been in the
forums for some time.

I have recieved the information I required.

Thank you

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home