PDA

View Full Version : SV: Unicon 12 - Tokyo 2004

Lars Lottrup
August 5th 04, 11:58 AM
Hi all of you

Thanks for a great UNICON!!

I just got my stitches removed from my face today, so no more bragging =
about
my crash in Trials.... Christian from Germany took a picture right at =
the
moment of impact. You ca see it at the front of www.unicykel.com

My lips are in good shape again, and I got no other permanent damage, so =
am lucky, and are back jumping logs on my trials this weekend.

If anyone got some pictures of me getting strapped down or in the =
ambulance
afterward, I am interested in a copy!

Next year in week 29, 2005, there will bee a weekend in Denmark with a =
lot
of trials, Muni, uphill and other fun stuff. There will soon be more =
info,
just book the date already now.

See you all in Switzerland

Lars Lottrup