PDA

View Full Version : Where do I get specialty Uni's?

Cicero
August 5th 04, 03:19 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking for a place to browse and buy good specialty Uni's
(such as >35" wheel, mini-uni's, giraffes, etc.). I've tried
Unicycle.com, of course, but it seems all of their specialty stuff is
sold out or not available anymore. Am I SOL and have to pay for a
machine welder to custom make one, or is there a site or store I have
missed?

Thanks for your help!

--
Cicero - Jump on, pedal like hell...

"So why do you ride a unicycle?"
"Because I'm Catholic."
"What the hell does that have to do with it?"
"Well, every other form of contraceptive is out of the question."
Cicero's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7084

mgrant
August 5th 04, 03:28 PM
Taken from the Unicycle.com links page.

> Tommi Miller in Kokomo Indiana is a unicycle craftsman. He's been
> building custom unicycles for more than 15 years. We routinely refer
> custom orders to Tommi. If you're looking for a very tall giraffe (7
> feet and above), or anything unusual on one wheel, call Tommi at
> 765-452-2692.

Though I've never had Tommi build me anything I've heard nothing but
good reviews.

-mg

--
mgrant - Ever hoping for the best!

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of
breath, and one day closer to death.
michael_j_grant (at) yahoo (dot) com
Gallery: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/Michael_Grant/
mgrant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/440

beelzebub of balance
August 5th 04, 03:29 PM
Check with Tommy at the Unicycle Factory

http://www.tux.org/~bagleyd/unicycle_factory/

Tommy has made every imaginable unicycle for a wide variety of
performers for at least 20 years. Give him a call. He doesn't do
email.

His prices are very reasonable, and his work is first rate.

David

--
beelzebub of balance - Junior Member of the Universe

"When caught between two evils I generally pick the one I've never tried
before." Mae West

David Maxfield
Mitchell, SD
beelzebub of balance's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1631

Cicero
August 5th 04, 03:48 PM
I appreciate it, guys. I'll get in touch with these guys. Take care!

--
Cicero - Jump on, pedal like hell...

"So why do you ride a unicycle?"
"Because I'm Catholic."
"What the hell does that have to do with it?"
"Well, every other form of contraceptive is out of the question."
Cicero's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7084

darchibald
August 5th 04, 11:24 PM
I believe they are one in the same.

David

--
darchibald - Unofficial level 4.6

"Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
suicide mount.
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home