PDA

View Full Version : FS bikes

Not known to me
June 9th 04, 08:47 AM
http://www.pbase.com/john28july/bargains

--

Dave Kahn
June 9th 04, 12:58 PM
On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 08:47:42 +0100, "Not known to me"
> wrote:

>http://www.pbase.com/john28july/bargains

John, I can't see where the web page has a link to the eBay item. Or,
if they are for direct sale, I can't see any prices.

--
Dave...

Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live. - Mark Twain

Danny Colyer
June 9th 04, 02:10 PM
Dave Kahn wrote:
> John, I can't see where the web page has a link to the eBay item. Or,
> if they are for direct sale, I can't see any prices.

I clicked on the Birdy Red and there was a price under the bigger
picture that was then displayed. The same may be true of the other items.

Not known to me
June 9th 04, 04:29 PM
Hello,
I have today listed them at www.ebay.co.uk if you look up ebay and search
for Moulton then click see sellers other items, all will show up. I have
removed the prices from my own webpages-soory.
All the best,
John.

--

http://www.pbase.com/john28july

Dave Kahn
June 9th 04, 09:09 PM
On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 16:29:47 +0100, "Not known to me"
> wrote:

>Hello,
>I have today listed them at www.ebay.co.uk if you look up ebay and search
>for Moulton then click see sellers other items, all will show up. I have
>removed the prices from my own webpages-soory.

OK. That would be http://makeashorterlink.com/?B2E464588 or (full
link)

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=john28july&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

You gear looks immaculate.

--
Dave...

Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live. - Mark Twain

Not known to me
June 10th 04, 08:40 AM
Hello,
Thank you for the kind comment-I agree!