PDA

View Full Version : Le Tour: Prologue -

elyob
June 10th 04, 12:02 AM
Just testing.

Anyway, whilst on the subject, when do we hear the confirmed teams and
riders etc ... or have I missed something?

Arthur Clune
June 10th 04, 10:08 AM
elyob > wrote:
: Just testing.

: Anyway, whilst on the subject, when do we hear the confirmed teams and
: riders etc ... or have I missed something?

Er, you've missed something. Riders won't be announced for a while yet
(probably just before) but the teams are out....sadly a quick google
can't find it. If you look on the offical site there is a press release
with the info but it's a .doc.

Arthur

--
Arthur Clune http://www.clune.org
- Paulina Borsook

elyob
June 10th 04, 01:34 PM
"Arthur Clune" > wrote in message
> elyob > wrote:
> : Just testing.
>
> : Anyway, whilst on the subject, when do we hear the confirmed teams and
> : riders etc ... or have I missed something?
>
> Er, you've missed something. Riders won't be announced for a while yet
> (probably just before) but the teams are out....sadly a quick google
> can't find it. If you look on the offical site there is a press release
> with the info but it's a .doc.

I know there was some talk a while back of US Postal team not getting entry
forms in on time, but had a second chance. I guess riders all comes down to
fitness levels just before. I can hedge a bet Lance and Jan are definites
though?!

David Off
June 10th 04, 03:17 PM
elyob wrote:

> "Arthur Clune" > wrote in message
>
>>elyob > wrote:
>>: Just testing.
>>
>>: Anyway, whilst on the subject, when do we hear the confirmed teams and
>>: riders etc ... or have I missed something?
>>
>>Er, you've missed something. Riders won't be announced for a while yet
>>(probably just before) but the teams are out....sadly a quick google
>>can't find it. If you look on the offical site there is a press release
>>with the info but it's a .doc.
>>

> I know there was some talk a while back of US Postal team not getting entry
> forms in on time, but had a second chance. I guess riders all comes down to
> fitness levels just before. I can hedge a bet Lance and Jan are definites
> though?!

you should subscribe to rec.bicycles.racing for more info. Lance is
going well. Jan still seems to have weight problems. Mayo is looking
good though.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home