PDA

View Full Version : WTD

Centurian_Ooo'yabass
June 13th 04, 07:23 PM
Navy blue or scottish blue bib shorts .. anybody know were to get them?????

Muckle Thanks

Allan Nelson
June 13th 04, 07:38 PM
http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=C1126

Centurian_Ooo'yabass wrote:
> Navy blue or scottish blue bib shorts .. anybody know were to get
> them?????
>
> Muckle Thanks

Centurian_Ooo'yabass
June 13th 04, 08:05 PM
Cheers Allan,

But .. event their largest size would be at full stretch with me ... I'm
more akin to size 7 or 8 .. will give them a phone tomorrow

cheers

"Allan Nelson" > wrote in message
> http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=C1126
>
> Centurian_Ooo'yabass wrote:
> > Navy blue or scottish blue bib shorts .. anybody know were to get
> > them?????
> >
> > Muckle Thanks
> Centurian_Ooo'yabass wrote:
> > Navy blue or scottish blue bib shorts .. anybody know were to get
> > them?????
> >
> > Muckle Thanks

Centurian_Ooo'yabass
June 13th 04, 10:37 PM
Well done Gonzalez .... ten oot oh ten jist fur u ... now what was the
question again?????

"Gonzalez" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:23:22 GMT, "Centurian_Ooo'yabass"
> > wrote:
>
> >Navy blue or scottish blue bib shorts .. anybody know were to get
them?????

> Take Cover! Duck!!!
>
> * I * N * C * O * M * I * N * G *

Just zis Guy, you know?
June 14th 04, 09:36 AM

http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/web/public.nsf/Documents/mini-faq-bibshorts

--
Guy
===

Victory is ours! Down with Eric the Half A Brain!

Simon Mason
June 14th 04, 04:22 PM
"Just zis Guy, you know?" > wrote in message
> Gonzalez wrote:
>
> > It's an old urc joke. The Paving Slab Fairy hates b*b sh*rts. She
> > believes that any man who wears them should have *paving slabs* thrown
> > at them - either that or their goolies cut off.

She doesn't seem to be around at the moment, he might get away with it :-)
--

Simon M.

Centurian_Ooo'yabass
June 14th 04, 05:23 PM
It wiznae the paving slab fairy that got me .. it was the tarmac troll .....
boy was that sore!!!!

"Gonzalez" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 21:37:36 GMT, "Centurian_Ooo'yabass"
> > wrote:
>
> >Well done Gonzalez .... ten oot oh ten jist fur u ... now what was the
> >question again?????
>
> It's an old urc joke. The Paving Slab Fairy hates b*b sh*rts. She
> believes that any man who wears them should have *paving slabs* thrown
> at them - either that or their goolies cut off.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home