PDA

View Full Version : Coronation Street

John Hearns
June 14th 04, 10:40 PM
I don't follow Coronation Street,
but was flicking between channels, honest.
Did I really here Jack and Vera Duckworth arguing about
Jack being challenged to do a 200 mile bike ride?

audrey
June 14th 04, 11:06 PM
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 22:40:02 +0100, John Hearns >
wrote:

>I don't follow Coronation Street,
>but was flicking between channels, honest.
>Did I really here Jack and Vera Duckworth arguing about
>Jack being challenged to do a 200 mile bike ride?

apparantly so, Salford-Cleethorpes-Salford
http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=410&DPParentID=&DPID=406

--

email = audmad aaatttt hhhottt mmmaailll dddoottt ccccoommm

Just zis Guy, you know?
June 15th 04, 09:28 AM
audrey wrote:

> Salford-Cleethorpes-Salford

LOL! Doesn't quite have the ring of Paris-Brest-Paris, does it?

--
Guy
===

Victory is ours! Down with Eric the Half A Brain!

JohnB
June 15th 04, 01:51 PM
"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:

> audrey wrote:
>
> > Salford-Cleethorpes-Salford
>
> LOL! Doesn't quite have the ring of Paris-Brest-Paris, does it?

But more than Brands Hatch - Monaco ;-)

BTW does anyone know what happenned?
How much did they raise?
How many finished?
Did they wear their martlehats *all* the time?
Did anyone fall off?

John B

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home