PDA

View Full Version : York

Just zis Guy, you know?
June 15th 04, 01:46 PM
Are people meeting up at York this year? Maybe at or about the beer tent
(Beer! Mmmm!) after the Saturday rides?

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Arthur Clune
June 15th 04, 02:31 PM
Just zis Guy, you know? > wrote:
: Are people meeting up at York this year? Maybe at or about the beer tent
: (Beer! Mmmm!) after the Saturday rides?

I'd love to but I'm off to the Alps that day :)

--
Arthur Clune http://www.clune.org
- Paulina Borsook

Tony Raven
June 15th 04, 05:44 PM
Arthur Clune wrote:
> Just zis Guy, you know? > wrote:
>> Are people meeting up at York this year? Maybe at or about the beer tent
>> (Beer! Mmmm!) after the Saturday rides?
>
> I'd love to but I'm off to the Alps that day :)

I'll be around.

Tony

MSeries
June 15th 04, 07:08 PM
Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> Are people meeting up at York this year? Maybe at or about the beer
> tent (Beer! Mmmm!) after the Saturday rides?
>
> Guy

I'm up for it, roughly what time ?. I am planning a ride to the coast or the
Humber Bridge. I hope to be off quite early depending on what time I can get
myself up and ready for so I'll be back mid to late afternoon. Perhaps we
can go for a few swallies in a pub later.

JohnB
June 15th 04, 09:00 PM
"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote:

> Are people meeting up at York this year? Maybe at or about the beer tent
> (Beer! Mmmm!) after the Saturday rides?

We'll be there.
I didn't realise there was a beer tent :-)))

Does it have real ale?

John B

Just zis Guy, you know?
June 15th 04, 09:40 PM
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:08:43 +0100, "MSeries"
> wrote in message
>:

[ re urcmoot ]

>I'm up for it, roughly what time ?

Most of the rides look like they should be back by six, easy.

We did the Sustrans pedalling picnic last year and got to carry a
Monster Sustrans Flag on the triplet and letr on my 'bent 'cos we were
the only ones who had flagpoles attached :-)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

MSeries
June 15th 04, 09:54 PM
Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:08:43 +0100, "MSeries"
> > wrote in message
> >:
>
> [ re urcmoot ]
>
>> I'm up for it, roughly what time ?
>
> Most of the rides look like they should be back by six, easy.
>
> We did the Sustrans pedalling picnic last year and got to carry a
> Monster Sustrans Flag on the triplet and letr on my 'bent 'cos we were
> the only ones who had flagpoles attached :-)
>
> Guy

I'll be back at the 'mire by 6pm, probably knackered and ready for a drink !

Just zis Guy, you know?
June 15th 04, 10:05 PM
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:00:21 +0100, JohnB > wrote in
message >:

>I didn't realise there was a beer tent :-)))

If there is no beer tent then I suggest we redesignate the temporary
Chapmancentral as beer tent by the simple expedient of buying Beer :-)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Tony Raven
June 16th 04, 09:33 AM