PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the FeedBack, Keep it Coming

Jeff Napier
August 5th 04, 08:03 PM
Hi Folks,
I have incorporated most of your suggestions in the "Tyranny" (not
"tranny" as someone thought) page of BikeWebSite. I have toned down my
suggestion not to ride at all at night. Those of you who flagged that are
exactly right. Riding at night can be very enjoyable, and with proper
lighting, perhaps it is reasonably safe. I have also moved the helmet
suggestion lower in the list.
Nothing's set in concrete, so if anyone has more suggestions for that
page - or anything on my site - let me know.
Thanks,
- Jeff
www.bikewebsite.com

Paul Cassel
August 8th 04, 03:05 PM
Jeff Napier wrote:

> Hi Folks,
> I have incorporated most of your suggestions in the "Tyranny" (not
> "tranny" as someone thought) page of BikeWebSite. I have toned down my
> suggestion not to ride at all at night. Those of you who flagged that are
> exactly right. Riding at night can be very enjoyable, and with proper
> lighting, perhaps it is reasonably safe. I have also moved the helmet
> suggestion lower in the list.
> Nothing's set in concrete, so if anyone has more suggestions for that
> page - or anything on my site - let me know.
> Thanks,
> - Jeff
> www.bikewebsite.com

This is pretty basic, but IMO, your text boxes are too dense. I suggest
you break up the large text blocks into columns for easier reading.

-paul

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home