PDA

View Full Version : Unicycle Diagram

1Cube1Wheel
August 6th 04, 12:42 AM
Is there anywhere where I can find a diagram of a unicycle with the
different parts labeled becuase I am having some problems with my KH24
but I am not sure I am describing the problem correctly (See thread:
Loose Arms?) in terms of the parts of the uni.

Jason

--
1Cube1Wheel - 01001101010101010110111001101001

I'm all for bipartisianship. Ill hug your elephant if you kiss my ass.

1Cube1Wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6957

Klaas Bil
August 6th 04, 07:14 AM
On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 18:42:41 -0500, "1Cube1Wheel" wrote:

>Is there anywhere where I can find a diagram of a unicycle with the
>different parts labeled becuase I am having some problems with my KH24
>but I am not sure I am describing the problem correctly (See thread:
>Loose Arms?) in terms of the parts of the uni.

There is such a diagram in
<http://www.xs4all.nl/~klaasbil/Learn_unicycling.doc> but it is for a
non-splined setup so probably not of much use to you (seeing what your
problem is).

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
I like the idea of not having to balance when out on a ride - joe

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home