PDA

View Full Version : Giraffe unicycles on a birthday card

unicus
August 6th 04, 11:44 AM
I bought this birthday card a couple of months ago on impulse with no
intension to send it to anyone, just because I thought it was amusing. I
might send it to myself on my next birthday so I can keep it.

Anyway here’s the scan if you haven’t already seen it.

| Attachment filename: giraffecard.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/227725|

unicus

Every time I try to write my signature the pen slips on the monitor.
unicus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/869

GILD
August 6th 04, 01:17 PM
:D shameless!!!

tell me where u bought it and i'll go buy u one and send it to u on your
birthday

--
GILD - Waffle-tosser (ocfopgm)

If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me.
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth
'[image: http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/sp/84255.gif]'
(http://tinyurl.com/ywxgb)
Namaste!
Dave

muniracer
August 6th 04, 07:01 PM
i saw a book with a kid riding a giraffe on the cover. it was called
something like "raising your child to be an individual" or similar.

--
muniracer - Hell On Wheel

The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you!!

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuq25
muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

Danny Colyer
August 6th 04, 07:03 PM
unicus posted:
> +----------------------------------------------------------------+
> | Attachment filename: giraffecard.jpg |
> |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/227725|
> +----------------------------------------------------------------+

Superb.

About 10 years ago I bought several copies of a card that had a picture
on the front of a chicken juggling while riding a unicycle. The caption
on the front was something along the lines of "Some people like to give
cards with stunning visual imagery", while the message inside was
something like "while the sort of people you know prefer a picture of a
chicken juggling while riding a unicycle".

I *think* I've still got one left somewhere, but it's not where I
expected it to be so I am regrettably unable to scan it.

sarah.miller
August 6th 04, 09:06 PM
GILD wrote:
> *:D shameless!!!
> tell me where u bought it and i'll go buy u one and send it to u on
> your birthday *

I found it in sainsburys supermarket, havn't sent it to any one yet...
any one know when Connie Cotters birthday is, coz I recon she should be
sent one. They look like TCUC parade group riders to me.

sarah

--
sarah.miller - unicycist
sarah.miller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1694

unicus
August 6th 04, 10:29 PM
sarah.miller wrote:
> *
> I found it in sainsburys supermarket, havn't sent it to any one
> yet... any one know when Connie Cotters birthday is, coz I recon she
> should be sent one. They look like TCUC parade group riders to me.
>
> sarah *

I got it from Sainsbury's too I think. And I agree Connie would be an
excellent recipient ;)

Gary

--
unicus

Every time I try to write my signature the pen slips on the monitor.
unicus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/869

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home