PDA

View Full Version : Re: A Majority of Mountain Bikers Break the Law (was Re: Inconsiderate bikers)

Gary S.
August 6th 04, 05:28 PM
On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 15:39:10 GMT, Mike Vandeman >
wrote:

>On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 19:21:20 -0700, "GaryG"
> wrote:
>
>.Please ignore poor Mikey. He is either a troll or a head case. Either way,
>.he's been posting nonsense in this and other usenet groups for a long time.
>
>So you don't want to admit that I am RIGHT, huh?

How does that prove that you are right?

For data, you keep reposting your own opinion articles.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA

Google