PDA

View Full Version : I just got my first uni!!!!!

zimzam
August 6th 04, 06:31 PM
Yesterday was my bithday, and I recieved my very first Unicycle. Im very
excited, and cant wait to stop wobbling (and falling) and start riding.

--
zimzam
zimzam's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7252

JJuggle
August 6th 04, 06:35 PM
zimzam wrote:
> *Yesterday was my bithday, and I recieved my very first Unicycle. Im
> very excited, and cant wait to stop wobbling (and falling) and start
> riding. *
Very cool. You may have stated all this elsewhere, but what kind?

Enjoy!

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

--
JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists

Love, work, and knowledge are the wellsprings of life. They should also
govern it. - Wilhelm Reich
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

zimzam
August 6th 04, 06:40 PM
I got a Torker LX 24 inch. from Unicycle.com

--
zimzam
zimzam's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7252

Cicero
August 6th 04, 07:05 PM
Very nice. Torker's are good first uni's. They will take a beating,
and really aren't expensive to replace if you learn on them a little too
hard. I started on a miyata, and I'll be damned if I didn't rip the
seat to shreds. My uncle loaned me that uni. Not a good scene.
Anyway, good luck with the practice! Keep with it!

--
Cicero - Life is like a UPD...

Do not dance with the Kokopelli - They are powerful and more fertile
than they look.
Cicero's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7084

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home