PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum Antisieze

1Cube1Wheel
August 7th 04, 06:11 PM
I was told by some people that copper antisieze would fix the loose
cranks and the creaking sound coming from my KH24. Would aluminum
antisieze be okay also?

Jason

--
1Cube1Wheel - 01001101010101010110111001101001

I'm all for bipartisianship. Ill hug your elephant if you kiss my ass.

1Cube1Wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6957

john_childs
August 7th 04, 10:19 PM
Either the aluminum based anti-seize or the copper based anti-seize will
work fine for unicycle applications. The differences in the different
types of anti-seize only get important when you start applying
anti-seize in high temperature applications (like car engine parts) or
on exotic metals like titanium. For standard unicycle parts it won't
make a difference.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com