PDA

View Full Version : Re: petrol powered uni

Robbie
August 9th 04, 03:32 PM
Lol, you make like him but he didn't seem to like you though. I recall
one post where he said that you weren't a friend because friends don't
do this sort of thing.

And if that is the case, he can't be your friend, because for someone to
be your friend they have to like you aswell. Otherwise I could consider
any celebrity that I like a friend.

--
Robbie - Street Unicyclist

[image: http://www.picrack.com/003/other/dr-z.gif]
Robbie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5302

GroggBoy
August 9th 04, 03:39 PM
rubharb, **** off you rubbish *******. Joe knows that we are friends,
he may make it out that he doens't like me, but then i might make it out
that i dont like him, but whatever the case may be, we are still
friends. so screw.

--
GroggBoy
GroggBoy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7360

Ken Cline
August 9th 04, 06:22 PM
"GroggBoy" > writes:

> rubharb, **** off you rubbish *******. Joe knows that we are friends,
> he may make it out that he doens't like me, but then i might make it out
> that i dont like him, but whatever the case may be, we are still
> friends.

You are what you pretend to be*. Guess what that makes you, Groggboy.

Ken

*Adapted from a quote, possibly by Kurt Vonnegut.

GroggBoy
August 9th 04, 07:05 PM
what?

--