PDA

View Full Version : Torker DX 24"

oxfordrider
August 10th 04, 01:29 AM
Does anyone have any experience with the Torker DX 24". I was looking
on E-Bay and it looks like they have a splined hub and a decent seat.
Thanks.

--
oxfordrider
oxfordrider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5600

sockmonster
August 10th 04, 02:16 AM
Yeah, it's a real nice unicycle. However, most riders prefer a 3" wide
knobby for off road, and the frame is unable to accomidate that kind of
tire.

If you're thinking of buying one, though, I suggest waiting. I was
talking to the marketing director for redline bikes (which owns Torker
bikes USA), and they said they were designing a new DX frame to make 3"
tire use possible. I'm betting it won't come about until the 2006 line,
though, since I'm pretty sure they've already put together their 05
catalogue.

For more information, search past threads for "Torker DX"

--
sockmonster - Unicycling Instructor

"Just pretend it's a taco..." Invader Zim
sockmonster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4286

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home