PDA

View Full Version : A ride, and a possible ride. (anybody in denver?)

Fuego
August 11th 04, 01:14 AM
Hey,

I'm in denver visiting my grandparents, and of course am unicycling too.
My family just got back from a nice MUni ride in White Ranch Park, and
might be around on the fourteenth or fifteenth (I'm going backpacking
for three days until then) for another ride somewhere in the area. So,
does anybody want to come, or at least tell me of some nice trails?
We're not the best unicyclists, seeing as we just started in december
last year, but we're getting better. For instance, we were able to ride
the mustang trail at white ranch without injuring ourselves too badly,
although there was a lot of uphill we had to walk on, and it was just
about at the limit of our technical skill, though my younger brother was
able to do much more of the ride than me, but he's extremely good with
everything on wheel(s), and insane to boot. I might post some pics and
movies later if i can manage the gallery stuff.

Anyway, if you are in denver, or anywhere in the vicinity, email me at
and we'll talk riding. I might not even be able
to go, and i won't be on the forums for three days because we're going
backpacking, but i will try to get back to you.

--
Fuego - Ride to Ruin, and a Red Dawn!

"Unicycling is more about the center of concentration than the center of
balance."

If you don't want us riding on your concrete, don't make it in such damn
interesting shapes!

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=8w6n8r7c
Click if you want to join in a web game as my officer.
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

dubmuni2004
August 11th 04, 04:38 AM
hey i live in colorado springs if you wan to come down. its only an hour
away

--
dubmuni2004 - bike? where, i dont see one.

dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837

Fuego
August 11th 04, 04:18 PM
Oh, sweet, that's right, i forgot you were in colorado. we'll be able to
go ride on friday, i beleive, so if we can get together then, that'd be
great.

( I had to change the time to Friday, because we suddenly have a
different schedule and are backpacking at a different time than I
thought.)

EDIT: ooh, friday the thirteenth... i'll go riding anyway.

--
Fuego - Ride to Ruin, and a Red Dawn!

"Unicycling is more about the center of concentration than the center of
balance."

If you don't want us riding on your concrete, don't make it in such damn
interesting shapes!

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=8w6n8r7c
Click if you want to join in a web game as my officer.
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

dubmuni2004
August 11th 04, 05:10 PM
dont worry about being bad, all my freinds just started about the same
time as you. and all we really do is trials but we do quite a bit of
muni. we have awsome trails right next to my house and alot of cool
street spots, along with many natural and urban trials spots. so you
name it we will do it. i e-mailed you, so we should figure something
out.

--
dubmuni2004 - bike? where, i dont see one.

dubmuni2004's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837

forrestunifreak
August 11th 04, 08:02 PM
Whoa, I was in Denver a couple weeks ago visiting my grandparents(and
unicycling)the whole time i was looking for other unicyclists but i
didnt see anybody.I was hoping there was more unicyclists in a big
city.

--
forrestunifreak - Unicycle Rights Activist

Good things come to those who wait.

Great things come to those who get off their butt and go for it!!

Fuego
August 13th 04, 12:34 AM
forrestunifreak, that's crazy. especially seeing as my brother's name is
forest. it's only one r, but oh well.

Aaron, i emailed you.

--
Fuego - Ride to Ruin, and a Red Dawn!

"Unicycling is more about the center of concentration than the center of
balance."

If you don't want us riding on your concrete, don't make it in such damn
interesting shapes!

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=8w6n8r7c
Click if you want to join in a web game as my officer.
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home