PDA

View Full Version : Tour of Hope Donations

Brian E
August 12th 04, 12:24 AM
First of all please let me apologize if posting this sort of thing in
this newsgroup is not appropriate. I simply wish to reach as many people as
I can. I do appreciate you taking time to read this note.

This fall I will join the Bristol-Myers Squibb Tour of Hope by
participating in the Washington, DC fundraising ride and would like
your
support. Each participant will cover their own expenses which means
that
all of the funds raised -100% - during the Tour of Hope ride will
benefit cancer research through the Lance Armstrong Foundation. To
learn
more, visit http://www.tourofhope.org and be sure to make the Promise,
personal commitment to help yourself and others learn more about this
life-threatening disease. By making the Promise, you can honor a loved
one who has been touched by cancer and show your support for the
importance of cancer research.

I am dedicated to this cause because cancer is a disease which touches
nearly everyone. By increasing awareness of clinical trials and
raising
funds to support cancer reseach it is my hope that we can help extend
and
enhance the life of a friend or loved one.

Each rider must commit to raising a minimum of $500 for cancer
research
in order to participate in the Tour of Hope Washington, DC ride. To
help
me go the distance for cancer research, please visit
https://secure.laf.org/Donations/TOH_Donate_amount.cfm?sid=200157222
to make a tax deductible contribution with your credit card. You can also
donate via check by sending it with my rider number (200157222) in the
memo field and enclosing a copy of the attached sponsor ticket to:

Lance Armstrong Foundation - Tour of Hope
Lock Box 37
San Antonio, TX 78291

(Please note that donations via check may take up to 3 weeks to
process.)

Thank you! I appreciate your help. Cancer research is worth the ride!

Sincerely,
Brian Esche

besche%sigecom.net (please change the obvious character to e-mail)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home