PDA

View Full Version : Clever come back

thinuniking
August 13th 04, 06:44 PM
I was having one of those days when i just sucked and the trials lines
were no where and it was hot and sweaty
Then some teenager comes up to me and says "you have lost you other
wheel"
So i just said " yeah i lost 4 fingers too" and showed them..(think
about it)
Ben

--
thinuniking - U don't be playing me cracker!

I am heman with out the muscles or a cool sword
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

streetrider
August 13th 04, 06:51 PM
you lost four fingers so all you had was a thumb, why'd you give that
guy the thumbs up i would have flipped him off

--
streetrider

fazooles
streetrider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7166

mscalisi
August 13th 04, 07:07 PM
Yesterday I was riding down college ave in Oakland, and a guy riding a
bike with a spare wheel strapped to his backpack passed me.

I tried to catch up to him so I could ask "Hey, could I borrow your
extra wheel?"

--
mscalisi - Not such a newbie anymore
mscalisi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4961

johnfoss
August 13th 04, 08:49 PM
mscalisi wrote:
> *Yesterday I was riding down college ave in Oakland, and a guy riding
> a bike with a spare wheel strapped to his backpack passed me. *
That would be a perfect moment for a bystander to ask you where's your
other wheel. You could just point (not with your middle finger)!

--
johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!"
'IUF Rulebook' (http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/rulebook/)
'USA Rulebook' (http://www.unicycling.org/usa/competition/)

munimanpete
August 14th 04, 03:41 AM
thinuniking wrote:
> *I was having one of those days when i just sucked and the trials
> lines were no where and it was hot and sweaty
> Then some teenager comes up to me and says "you have lost you other
> wheel"
> So i just said " yeah i lost 4 fingers too" and showed them..(think
> about it)
> Ben *

Nice one i like it

--