PDA

View Full Version : Whats Gilmore got up his sleeve(s)?

brian roth
September 3rd 04, 08:41 PM
This was first spotted and asked in a CyclingNews Letter, and is
worth a look here. What are the wedge shaped objects under his
sleeves?

http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/updateframesetcall?openform&04olytrack18

Joseph Wells
September 3rd 04, 09:04 PM
They appear to me to be pieces of fruit, maybe to moisten the mouth in the
dry conditions?
"brian roth" > wrote in message
om...
> This was first spotted and asked in a CyclingNews Letter, and is
> worth a look here. What are the wedge shaped objects under his
> sleeves?

http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/updateframesetcall?openform&04olytr
ack18

Steven L. Sheffield
September 3rd 04, 11:13 PM
On 09/03/2004 01:41 PM, in article
, "brian roth"

You mean http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/photos/04olytrack18-010000

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Ewoud Dronkert
September 4th 04, 12:42 AM
On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 22:13:26 GMT, Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
> On 09/03/2004 01:41 PM, "brian roth" wrote:
>> worth a look here. What are the wedge shaped objects under his
>> sleeves?
>
> You mean http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/photos/04olytrack18-010000

Speakers for the iPod.

brian roth
September 4th 04, 04:01 AM
"Steven L. Sheffield" > wrote in message >...

> You mean http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs.nsf/photos/04olytrack18-010000

Oops. Yes that one.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home