PDA

View Full Version : Benjamin Weiner is out of touch

crit pro
September 6th 04, 06:43 AM
Benjamin

I fly into to large US cities every weekend for a 2 hour cash fest.

These events are the jewels of celebrations, lined with very large
crowds.

I highly doubt that more than 15% of the Vuelta guys are provided
with Health Insurance. Unless it's like Canada. The Teams certainly
don't pay. (I know)

We made enough fricking CASH this summer that I buy my own band-aids.

I haven't lined up at 7am since I sucked my moma's tit. The days are
full of races, and mine is always the MAIN EVENT.

And like the poster replied, we'd like to see Kelme drop in the US
Monkey-Crit scene. It would be quite humorous. Watts win over here,
nipplehead.

crit pro

Steven L. Sheffield
September 6th 04, 10:57 AM
On 09/05/2004 11:43 PM, in article
, "crit pro"
> wrote:

> I haven't lined up at 7am since I sucked my moma's tit. The days are
> full of races, and mine is always the MAIN EVENT.

Hey critter-poop ... When was the last time you actually won a race?

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

h squared
September 6th 04, 12:42 PM
crit pro wrote:

> These events are the jewels of celebrations

this sounds like how i would describe the results of a particularly
strenuous visit to the bathroom.

heather

Richard Adams
September 6th 04, 02:45 PM
h squared wrote:

> crit pro wrote:
>

>> These events are the jewels of celebrations
>

> this sounds like how i would describe the results of a particularly
> strenuous visit to the bathroom.
>

> heather

POTM!

Sierraman
September 6th 04, 05:57 PM
"crit pro" > wrote in message
om...
> Benjamin
>
> I fly into to large US cities every weekend for a 2 hour cash fest.
>
> These events are the jewels of celebrations, lined with very large
> crowds.
>
> I highly doubt that more than 15% of the Vuelta guys are provided
> with Health Insurance. Unless it's like Canada. The Teams certainly
> don't pay. (I know)
>
> We made enough fricking CASH this summer that I buy my own band-aids.
>
> I haven't lined up at 7am since I sucked my moma's tit. The days are
> full of races, and mine is always the MAIN EVENT.
>
> And like the poster replied, we'd like to see Kelme drop in the US
> Monkey-Crit scene. It would be quite humorous. Watts win over here,
> nipplehead.
>
> crit pro

Sounds like you are trying to clean it up a tat. I could be wrong but you
might be on the right road. Try to limit the the posts this week so things
can dry out, kind of stinky around here. Maintain the civility though, that
will serve you well. Nipplehead is a tradmark that belongs to Dave H. which
is much like the term dumbass belong to HC, but he's not been active lately
so we borrowed it for a time.

Mark Fennell
September 6th 04, 06:18 PM
"Sierraman" > wrote
<snip>

> will serve you well. Nipplehead is a tradmark that belongs to Dave H.
which
> is much like the term dumbass belong to HC, but he's not been active
lately
> so we borrowed it for a time.

Damn, if we're making claims for intellectual property, I should *have*
trademarked the moniker "critter probe" for our friend. I rather liked it
since it fits on several levels. "critter pork", "critter poke", and
"critter poo" are also good though. But if there's ever any money to be
made, let the record show mine was first! Has anyone used "critter puke"
yet? If not, I want that one too.

Mark
(money grubbing american)

Ewoud Dronkert
September 6th 04, 08:21 PM
On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:40:38 +0200, Kyle Legate wrote:
> I think I got Pappy. Or was that Albright?

You'd never believe it:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=82rgqq%24rvh%241%40samba.rahul.net

Tom Kunich
September 6th 04, 10:11 PM
"Steven L. Sheffield" > wrote in message
> On 09/05/2004 11:43 PM, in article
> , "crit pro"
> > wrote:
>
> > I haven't lined up at 7am since I sucked my moma's tit. The days are
> > full of races, and mine is always the MAIN EVENT.
>
> Hey critter-poop ... When was the last time you actually won a race?

Maybe you missed one of his other posts - he said, "Pro's don't wear
helmets."

Now can anyone suggest how anyone that has raced in the last three years
could say something like that?

Steven L. Sheffield
September 7th 04, 12:25 AM
On 09/06/2004 03:11 PM, in article
et, "Tom Kunich"
> wrote:

> "Steven L. Sheffield" > wrote in message
>> On 09/05/2004 11:43 PM, in article
>> , "crit pro"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> I haven't lined up at 7am since I sucked my moma's tit. The days are
>>> full of races, and mine is always the MAIN EVENT.
>>
>> Hey critter-poop ... When was the last time you actually won a race?
>
> Maybe you missed one of his other posts - he said, "Pro's don't wear
> helmets."
>
> Now can anyone suggest how anyone that has raced in the last three years
> could say something like that?

Then again, maybe I didn't miss that post, since I responded to it thusly:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl1768930825d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2
coff=1&safe=off&selm=BD5FB5FB.44C35%25stevens%40veloworks.com

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com
veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
double-yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

h squared
September 7th 04, 01:16 AM
Richard Adams wrote:

> POTM!

;)
crit pro was my muse.

heather

Gerard Lanois
September 7th 04, 02:34 AM
h squared > writes:

> crit pro wrote:
> >

> > These events are the jewels of celebrations
>
> this sounds like how i would describe the results of a particularly
> strenuous visit to the bathroom.
>

> heather

You're a man's woman, Heather.

-Gerard

Benjamin Weiner
September 7th 04, 08:32 AM
crit pro > wrote:
> Benjamin

> I fly into to large US cities every weekend for a 2 hour cash fest.
> These events are the jewels of celebrations, lined with very large
> crowds.

Riiight ... large crowds of families of people in the cat 4 field?

Hey, thanks, I'm finally world famous all over RBR, with my own
subject line. But now everyone knows that I'm out of touch -
out of touch with the 12k dream. Oh the shame!

> I highly doubt that more than 15% of the Vuelta guys are provided
> with Health Insurance. Unless it's like Canada. The Teams certainly
> don't pay. (I know)

It's like Canada. Bottom line is, they get benefits.

> We made enough fricking CASH this summer that I buy my own band-aids.

LOL. I bet you have more Velo Promo t-shirts than me, too.
(That's not difficult.) I apologize for ever doubting that you are
just making this crap up. Now I'm sure that you're parodying the
overserious crit-jockey scene. I'll play along for fun though.

> I haven't lined up at 7am since I sucked my moma's tit. The days are
> full of races, and mine is always the MAIN EVENT.

If you ever did a road race in the US, you'd still be lining up early.
BTW, do you ever win the MAIN EVENT?

> And like the poster replied, we'd like to see Kelme drop in the US
> Monkey-Crit scene. It would be quite humorous. Watts win over here,
> nipplehead.

Watts win over there too. (Maybe modified somewhat by drugs,
but then that seems to happen here as well.)
Of course many europros would be out of place in a US crit.
So what? And US crit riders would be out of place in a World Cup.
The US is dominated by crits because organizing a decent road
race is damn difficult in a country with little precedent for it,
not because crits are so great. All the top 1 and Pro US riders
want to do Philly and SF, not because they think they'll finish
in the money, but because those race courses are the closest the
US has to a big time Euro race.

Van Hoorebeeck Bart
September 7th 04, 08:32 AM
BENJAMIN

CHILL.
ITS TIME TO BRING OUT YOUR HYBRID AND RIDE TO THE BEACH TO SMOKE SOME POT.

THANKS,
BART

Benjamin Weiner
September 7th 04, 10:09 PM
Van Hoorebeeck Bart > wrote:
> BENJAMIN
>
> CHILL.
> ITS TIME TO BRING OUT YOUR HYBRID AND RIDE TO THE BEACH TO SMOKE SOME POT.
>
> THANKS,
> BART

Good talk!

Ben

Tom Kunich
September 9th 04, 12:14 AM
"Steven L. Sheffield" > wrote in message
> On 09/06/2004 03:11 PM, in article
> et, "Tom Kunich"
> > wrote:
>
> > "Steven L. Sheffield" > wrote in message
> >> On 09/05/2004 11:43 PM, in article
> >> , "crit pro"

> >> Hey critter-poop ... When was the last time you actually won a race?
> >
> > Maybe you missed one of his other posts - he said, "Pro's don't wear
> > helmets."
> >
> > Now can anyone suggest how anyone that has raced in the last three years
> > could say something like that?
>
> Then again, maybe I didn't miss that post, since I responded to it thusly:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl1768930825d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2
> coff=1&safe=off&selm=BD5FB5FB.44C35%25stevens%40veloworks.com

The point being that he ain't a pro and probably can't ride crits.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home