PDA

View Full Version : 3 of the 9 USPS have lead the Vuelta in first 3 days

crit pro
September 7th 04, 12:30 AM
Zabriskie will be #4 Watch the TT

crit pro

lazysegall
September 7th 04, 12:36 AM
crit pro Wrote:
> Zabriskie will be #4 Watch the TT
>
> crit pro
Zabriske is going to beat Landis in the time trial...Sure....Idiot.

--
lazysegall

crit pro
September 15th 04, 02:46 AM
lazysegall > wrote in message >...
> crit pro Wrote:
> > Zabriskie will be #4 Watch the TT
> >
> > crit pro
> Zabriske is going to beat Landis in the time trial...Sure....Idiot.

Lazygirl

Why don't you go read up in some baking or knitting newsgroup? You
are in over your head here in RBR. In fact while I'm at it, all you
stupid chicks who insist on trying to match wits with a pro like me.

Two places for a woman. Bedroom and a kitchen. And shut up about
inequalities for sponsorship. People really don't care about watching
woman sports for the athletic ability.

Dave had major mechanical in the 25 mile TT. He had no problems in
the 100 mile TT. Sure, I'm the idiot. Do you even know what 30 mph
feels like on a bike?

Go away. Bring me dinner first.

Crit PRO

keydates
September 15th 04, 03:15 AM
His win today might have also been to that little crash Valverde
had...but you forgot that little detail, didn't you?

--
keydates

Sierraman
September 15th 04, 04:32 AM
"crit pro" > wrote in message
m...
> lazysegall > wrote in
message >...
> > crit pro Wrote:
> > > Zabriskie will be #4 Watch the TT
> > >
> > > crit pro
> > Zabriske is going to beat Landis in the time trial...Sure....Idiot.
>
> Lazygirl
>
> Why don't you go read up in some baking or knitting newsgroup? You
> are in over your head here in RBR. In fact while I'm at it, all you
> stupid chicks who insist on trying to match wits with a pro like me.

I guess Pedalchick is going to have to kick your ass again.

> Two places for a woman. Bedroom and a kitchen. And shut up about
> inequalities for sponsorship. People really don't care about watching
> woman sports for the athletic ability.

They don't? I was following womens races back when you were still using
training wheels, and it's obvious they do. I have talked to plenty over the
years at races and all the races I have on video have pretty beefy crowds at
the events, down through the years, except Nevada City has dried up somewhat
but that wasn't the womens fault. Considering how much the women have
improved over they years, just the opposite is true. Look at the Top women
worldwide, they are amazing to watch, including the russian girls which have
quite a number of good riders now. I like the women who specialize in
climbing and stage races the most, but obviously the games and the worlds is
badass. Last years worlds was awesome, thanks to Longo. Grande Boucle is
still the Holy Grail for women in my opinion, but Redlands, Toona, Philly,
Gila, SFGP ain't bad.

B-

PedalChick
September 15th 04, 05:38 PM
"Sierraman" > wrote in message >...
> "crit pro" > wrote in message
> m...
> > lazysegall > wrote in
> message >...

> > > Zabriske is going to beat Landis in the time trial...Sure....Idiot.
> >
> > Lazygirl
> >
> > Why don't you go read up in some baking or knitting newsgroup? You
> > are in over your head here in RBR. In fact while I'm at it, all you
> > stupid chicks who insist on trying to match wits with a pro like me.
>
> I guess Pedalchick is going to have to kick your ass again.

Naaah. I know better than to rise to such obvious bait. However, with
comments about a woman's place, I am beginning to think that this
clone of crit pro is really Kunich.

Gotta give the clones credit, they are making r.b.r. much more
interesting than it was during the TdF. I just have to try and figure
out which clone was using Bellsouth. hmmmmmmmm.

gwhite
September 15th 04, 06:22 PM
PedalChick wrote:

> "Sierraman" > wrote in message >...
> > "crit pro" > wrote in message
> > m...
> > > lazysegall > wrote in
> > message >...

> > > Lazygirl
> > >
> > > Why don't you go read up in some baking or knitting newsgroup? You
> > > are in over your head here in RBR. In fact while I'm at it, all you
> > > stupid chicks who insist on trying to match wits with a pro like me.
> >
> > I guess Pedalchick is going to have to kick your ass again.
>
> Naaah. I know better than to rise to such obvious bait. However, with
> comments about a woman's place, I am beginning to think that this
> clone of crit pro is really Kunich.

At least our president loves women. So do I for that matter.

"We've got an issue in America. Too many good docs are getting out of business.
Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this
country."

-- George W. Bush, explaining why he thinks malpractice awards should be
limited, in Poplar Bluff, Mo.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...0-2004Sep7.html

Sierraman
September 15th 04, 06:49 PM
"PedalChick" > wrote in message
om...
> "Sierraman" > wrote in message
> > "crit pro" > wrote in message
> > m...
> > > lazysegall > wrote in
> > message >...

> > > Lazygirl
> > >
> > > Why don't you go read up in some baking or knitting newsgroup? You
> > > are in over your head here in RBR. In fact while I'm at it, all you
> > > stupid chicks who insist on trying to match wits with a pro like me.
> >
> > I guess Pedalchick is going to have to kick your ass again.
>
> Naaah. I know better than to rise to such obvious bait. However, with
> comments about a woman's place, I am beginning to think that this
> clone of crit pro is really Kunich.
>
> Gotta give the clones credit, they are making r.b.r. much more
> interesting than it was during the TdF. I just have to try and figure
> out which clone was using Bellsouth. hmmmmmmmm.

I know who a few of these mysterious characters are but I haven't a clue as
to who Critter Probe is, if Heather can't crack it, then we may never know.
Critter Pro may self destruct like the last incarnation of Ronde Champ. I
think there is a chance to figure it out with Forte Agent with a mega news
service that still has the indexes that goes back for years, because you can
scan, mix and match posting hosts IP addresses. It would take quite a bit of
time, but you might come up with some interesting clues. More research then
I would want to do and borders on the absurd unless someone gets so fed up
but then what would exposing Critter do? He might stay anyway or return
under another incarnation but he would also have to change news services. He
might be tweaked by rbr by then. If you wanted to, using that method, you
would be suprised how many characters and who they were who have used so
many different handles over time, but I supposed someone would really have
to be bored to check all that. Heck, I still get snookered sometimes when I
am too lazy to check when someone clones Lafferty or Pappy. I can usually
tell something is up when it doesn't sound right. BL and KP are generally
pretty nice guys but very outspoken, rightly so I guess, they sort of mold
rbr. Ken faces website was cool to check out when I first came here.

Anyway back to the women, Giro della Toscana Internazionale Femminile is on,
something to check out for now. :-)

crit pro
September 30th 04, 05:52 AM
lazysegall > wrote in message >...
> crit pro Wrote:
> > Zabriskie will be #4 Watch the TT
> >
> > crit pro
> Zabriske is going to beat Landis in the time trial...Sure....Idiot.

You once again have shown how worthless you are outside the bedroom
and kitchen with your stupidity in the above post.

Try rec.knitting.xmasgifts

keydates
October 1st 04, 12:06 AM
Looks like Segall was right though. Landis got 3rd place in that stage.
Zabriskie was 164th.

--
keydates

Google