PDA

View Full Version : Heather Help us?

Sierraman
September 9th 04, 03:11 AM
You are the only one who can expose this critter with your diligent
research. Expose this critter, and maybe he will chill some. I don't believe
in kill files and I like to read others thoughts on this critter, but I
think Heather could sniff him out. Heather is a bloodhound when it comes to
this stuff, and she could remove the veil, she did it with Ronde Champ, and
few others.

B-

Pippen
September 9th 04, 07:29 AM
"Sierraman" > wrote in message
> You are the only one who can expose this critter with your diligent
> research. Expose this critter, and maybe he will chill some. I don't
> believe
> in kill files and I like to read others thoughts on this critter, but I
> think Heather could sniff him out. Heather is a bloodhound when it comes
> this stuff, and she could remove the veil, she did it with Ronde Champ,
> and
> few others.
>
> B-

I guess I missed who Ronde Champ was... is he the new crit pro?

-p

Sierraman
September 9th 04, 08:45 AM
"Pippen" > wrote in message

> "Sierraman" > wrote in message
> > You are the only one who can expose this critter with your diligent
> > research. Expose this critter, and maybe he will chill some. I don't
> > believe
> > in kill files and I like to read others thoughts on this critter, but I
> > think Heather could sniff him out. Heather is a bloodhound when it comes
> > this stuff, and she could remove the veil, she did it with Ronde Champ,
> > and
> > few others.
> >
> > B-
> >

> I guess I missed who Ronde Champ was... is he the new crit pro?
>
> -p

Ronde Champ was originally Rob Palachick, Ryan Crissey was a reference
Heather made, but it's a little cloudy to me if she was talking about him or
the original poster, Kenny Labbe, and interesting enough some thought Ronde
and Critter were one in the same and both were using @aol.com You could
compare posting host if you could go back that far, but this research is
more complex and suited for Heathers investigative skills. It's interesting
that Critter used the bacon boy line and that's referenced back on the Labbe
post. Still speculation until Heather clears all this up. From reading
others who want to know who the critter is, maybe he will spill the beans
without thinking after Sunday and give it away. Maybe he will just move on
like both Ronde Champs.

Donald Munro
September 9th 04, 11:00 AM
Sierraman wrote:

> You are the only one who can expose this critter with your diligent
> research. Expose this critter, and maybe he will chill some. I don't believe
> in kill files and I like to read others thoughts on this critter, but I
> think Heather could sniff him out. Heather is a bloodhound when it comes to
> this stuff, and she could remove the veil, she did it with Ronde Champ, and
> few others.

Well I'm not as decorative as Heather, but I can try to make an
educated guess:

Lets see, crit pro is:

1) Self righteous
2) An asshole
3) Has an inflated sense of his own importance.

==> crit pro = Pounding Dick, the CEO of ******s, Assholes and Dumbasses
Associated (WADA) (he's probably been lurking for the past few years
attempting to collect evidence against all the rbr fat master druggies).

h squared
September 10th 04, 03:11 AM
Sierraman wrote:

> You are the only one who can expose this critter with your diligent
> research. Expose this critter, and maybe he will chill some. I don't believe
> in kill files and I like to read others thoughts on this critter, but I
> think Heather could sniff him out. Heather is a bloodhound when it comes to
> this stuff, and she could remove the veil, she did it with Ronde Champ, and
> few others.

wait wait, that one time all i did was google for "ryan crissey". that
wasn't very hard!

let the man post how he wants. when he goes overboard, i skip some of
his stuff because i just don't care that much. anyhoo, rik van diesel is
the one to question on this, and he doesn't answer my posts, so there's
nothin i can really do there, sorry!

heather

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home