PDA

View Full Version : Tyler dedicates TT victory to 9-11 victims.

michelle dedic
September 11th 04, 08:25 PM
Total Class. That is what Tyler Hamilton is.

Michelle

Richard Adams
September 11th 04, 09:14 PM
michelle dedic wrote:
> Total Class. That is what Tyler Hamilton is.
>
> Michelle

Indeed. Too bad that won't do anything about his standing with the
Tyler-Crash-Pool people.

Kurgan Gringioni
September 12th 04, 02:38 AM
Richard Adams wrote:
> michelle dedic wrote:
> > Total Class. That is what Tyler Hamilton is.
> >
> > Michelle
>
> Indeed. Too bad that won't do anything about his standing with the
> Tyler-Crash-Pool people.

Dumbass -

The reason he gets **** for crashing is that he does it way more than
he should. Dude can't handle his bike worth a damn.

We're just calling it like we see it. Dude may be a nice guy but dude
is also a Spaz. Honesty. The best policy.

Stewart Fleming
September 12th 04, 04:16 AM
Richard Adams wrote:
> michelle dedic wrote:
>
>> Total Class. That is what Tyler Hamilton is.
>>
>> Michelle
>

> Indeed. Too bad that won't do anything about his standing with the
> Tyler-Crash-Pool people.

Any view on Floyd Landis NOT connecting the race with 9/11?

TritonRider
September 12th 04, 04:21 AM
>From: Stewart Fleming

>Any view on Floyd Landis NOT connecting the race with 9/11?

Yeah, different people have different feelings about things. One of the Red
Sox players has a son born on the day. He celebrates his sons birthday. I think
that's a healthy response too.
Bill C

Al James
September 12th 04, 06:05 AM
(michelle dedic) wrote in
om:

> Total Class. That is what Tyler Hamilton is.

Yes, it was a nice gesture. Good thing he didn't dedicate it to his dog.

Howard Kveck
September 12th 04, 08:09 AM
In article >,
Stewart Fleming > wrote:

> Richard Adams wrote:
> > michelle dedic wrote:
> >
> >> Total Class. That is what Tyler Hamilton is.
> >>
> >> Michelle
> >

> > Indeed. Too bad that won't do anything about his standing with the
> > Tyler-Crash-Pool people.
> >

> Any view on Floyd Landis NOT connecting the race with 9/11?

I was just glad to see he put his hat on the right way:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2004/vuelta04/index.php?id=stage8/18

--
tanx,
Howard

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
Albert Einstein

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

kaiser
September 12th 04, 01:19 PM
Maybe Tyler will start promoting wristbands too.

(michelle dedic) wrote in message >...
> Total Class. That is what Tyler Hamilton is.
>
> Michelle

RonSonic
September 12th 04, 03:32 PM
On 11 Sep 2004 18:38:23 -0700, "Kurgan Gringioni" >
wrote:

>Richard Adams wrote:
>> michelle dedic wrote:
>> > Total Class. That is what Tyler Hamilton is.
>> >
>> > Michelle
>>
>> Indeed. Too bad that won't do anything about his standing with the
>> Tyler-Crash-Pool people.
>

>Dumbass -
>

>The reason he gets **** for crashing is that he does it way more than
>he should. Dude can't handle his bike worth a damn.
>

>We're just calling it like we see it. Dude may be a nice guy but dude
>is also a Spaz. Honesty. The best policy.

He ain't a spaz. The guy's actually got a lot of class and style on the bike. He
just hasn't got enough muscle to manhandle the damn thing out of trouble or to
protect himself when he does go down.

Ron

Robert Chung
September 12th 04, 04:46 PM
RonSonic wrote:

>> We're just calling it like we see it. Dude may be a nice guy but dude
>> is also a Spaz. Honesty. The best policy.
>
> He ain't a spaz. The guy's actually got a lot of class and style on the
> bike. He just hasn't got enough muscle to manhandle the damn thing out
> of trouble or to protect himself when he does go down.

Or, based on today's stage, to follow when the road tilts up.

Kyle Legate
September 12th 04, 06:30 PM
RonSonic wrote:
> On 11 Sep 2004 18:38:23 -0700, "Kurgan Gringioni"
> > wrote:
>

>> Richard Adams wrote:

>>> Indeed. Too bad that won't do anything about his standing with the
>>> Tyler-Crash-Pool people.
>>

>> Dumbass -
>>

>> The reason he gets **** for crashing is that he does it way more than
>> he should. Dude can't handle his bike worth a damn.
>>

>> We're just calling it like we see it. Dude may be a nice guy but dude
>> is also a Spaz. Honesty. The best policy.
>
> He ain't a spaz. The guy's actually got a lot of class and style on
> the bike. He just hasn't got enough muscle to manhandle the damn
> thing out of trouble or to protect himself when he does go down.

Class and style don't keep a person on the bike. Handling skills do, and
Tyler needs a clinic.

Kurgan Gringioni
September 12th 04, 09:14 PM
RonSonic wrote:
> On 11 Sep 2004 18:38:23 -0700, "Kurgan Gringioni"
>
> wrote:
> >
> >Dumbass -
> >

> >The reason he gets **** for crashing is that he does it way more
than
> >he should. Dude can't handle his bike worth a damn.
> >

> >We're just calling it like we see it. Dude may be a nice guy but
dude
> >is also a Spaz. Honesty. The best policy.
>
> He ain't a spaz. The guy's actually got a lot of class and style on
the bike. He
> just hasn't got enough muscle to manhandle the damn thing out of
trouble or to
> protect himself when he does go down.

He doesn't "have enough muscle" to handle his bike correctly?

Goddamm. You are a ****ing moron.
K. Gringioni

ps. Tyler is a nice guy and also a spaz

Google