PDA

View Full Version : Vuelta Stage 14 prediction

Richard Adams
September 17th 04, 05:00 PM
O'Grady will go in a break to mop up points and try for the stage win.

Boyd Speerschneider
September 18th 04, 04:15 AM
(Richard Adams) wrote in
om:

> O'Grady will go in a break to mop up points and try for the stage win.

Like Telekom will let O'Grady go in a break.

Richard Adams
September 18th 04, 04:54 AM
Boyd Speerschneider wrote:

> (Richard Adams) wrote in
> om:
>

>>O'Grady will go in a break to mop up points and try for the stage win.
>

> Like Telekom will let O'Grady go in a break.

Like Tmobile has the riders to stop him... forget about the fish salad?

Howard Kveck
September 18th 04, 10:10 AM
In article >,
Richard Adams > wrote:

> Boyd Speerschneider wrote:
>
> > (Richard Adams) wrote in
> > om:
> >

> >>O'Grady will go in a break to mop up points and try for the stage win.
> >

> > Like Telekom will let O'Grady go in a break.
>
> Like Tmobile has the riders to stop him... forget about the fish salad?

Mighta been the rice pudding. You are correct in that Tmob is pretty
thin on the ground to be protecting Zabel. If it happens, it's likely to be
down to him and maybe one other guy sitting on O'Grady's wheel.

--
tanx,
Howard

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
Albert Einstein

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

September 18th 04, 12:16 PM
Richard Adams > writes:

> Boyd Speerschneider wrote:
>
> > (Richard Adams) wrote in
> > om:
> >
> >>O'Grady will go in a break to mop up points and try for the stage win.
> > Like Telekom will let O'Grady go in a break.
>
> Like Tmobile has the riders to stop him... forget about the fish salad?

la Salade Fruits de Mer au Sauce Eprex?

--
le Vent a Dos, Davey Crockett
Six Day Site: http://sixday.741.com/

Richard Adams
September 18th 04, 09:09 PM
Howard Kveck wrote:
> In article >,
> Richard Adams > wrote:
>

>>Boyd Speerschneider wrote:

(Richard Adams) wrote in
om:

>>>Like Telekom will let O'Grady go in a break.
>>
>>Like Tmobile has the riders to stop him... forget about the fish salad?
>

> Mighta been the rice pudding. You are correct in that Tmob is pretty
> thin on the ground to be protecting Zabel. If it happens, it's likely to be
> down to him and maybe one other guy sitting on O'Grady's wheel.

So much for my prediction. Seems to be more bugs in the peloton.

Boyd Speerschneider
September 18th 04, 11:51 PM
Richard Adams > wrote in news:cigbgr
:

> Boyd Speerschneider wrote:
>
>> (Richard Adams) wrote in
>> om:
>>

>>>O'Grady will go in a break to mop up points and try for the stage win.
>>

>> Like Telekom will let O'Grady go in a break.
>
> Like Tmobile has the riders to stop him... forget about the fish salad?

DNS Stuart O'Grady (Aus) Cofidis, le credit par Telephone

Looks like they needed exactly zero riders to stop him.
Any other ground-shaking predictions Nostrodamus?

- Boyd S.

Carl Sundquist
September 19th 04, 12:34 AM
"Boyd Speerschneider" > wrote in message
> Richard Adams > wrote in news:cigbgr
> :
>
> > Boyd Speerschneider wrote:
> >
> >> (Richard Adams) wrote in
> >> om:

> >> Like Telekom will let O'Grady go in a break.
> >
> > Like Tmobile has the riders to stop him... forget about the fish salad?
>
> DNS Stuart O'Grady (Aus) Cofidis, le credit par Telephone
>
> Looks like they needed exactly zero riders to stop him.
> Any other ground-shaking predictions Nostrodamus?
>
> - Boyd S.

At least he named the team properly. Your point was moot; hardly a better
prediction.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home