PDA

View Full Version : Mt. Ventoux in mid-September: How cold near top?

BikeAdman
August 24th 04, 07:47 AM
Can you give me a web site or e-address of the observatory atop Mt. Ventoux or
one in that area that I can contact to learn of weather before going.

Ordinarily, what is the weather likely to be on its upper reaches in
mid-September.

I seldom look at newsgroups so would appreciate your answering to my e-address.

Thank you.

Richard

Mathieu Peyréga
August 24th 04, 07:13 PM
http://www.lemontventoux.net/ventoux1.htm

BikeAdman a écrit:
> Can you give me a web site or e-address of the observatory atop Mt. Ventoux or
> one in that area that I can contact to learn of weather before going.
>
> Ordinarily, what is the weather likely to be on its upper reaches in
> mid-September.
>
> I seldom look at newsgroups so would appreciate your answering to my e-address.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Richard

Mathieu Peyréga
August 24th 04, 07:14 PM

BikeAdman a écrit:
> Can you give me a web site or e-address of the observatory atop Mt. Ventoux or
> one in that area that I can contact to learn of weather before going.
>
> Ordinarily, what is the weather likely to be on its upper reaches in
> mid-September.
>
> I seldom look at newsgroups so would appreciate your answering to my e-address.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Richard

Greg Shannan
August 24th 04, 07:31 PM
"BikeAdman" > wrote in message
> Can you give me a web site or e-address of the observatory atop Mt. Ventoux or
> one in that area that I can contact to learn of weather before going.
>
> Ordinarily, what is the weather likely to be on its upper reaches in
> mid-September.
>
> I seldom look at newsgroups so would appreciate your answering to my
e-address.

> Thank you.
>
> Richard

Richard:

We were there in mid-September two years ago, and it was pretty warm.

.... Greg Shannan

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home