PDA

View Full Version : Hilly Hundred info

Newsgroups
August 24th 04, 01:01 PM
Anyone have info about the Hilly Hundred in Indiana in October?
Specifically, do they truck your gear bags for you? What are the school
sleeping facilities like?

--

Message and attachments scanned & clear.

Karen M.
August 24th 04, 08:32 PM
Newsgroups wrote:
> Anyone have info about the Hilly Hundred in Indiana in October?
> Specifically, do they truck your gear bags for you? What are the school
> sleeping facilities like?

Hilly is a loop tour based at a school. No baggage transport
required; you ride out from the school and ride back to it.
When it was at Bloomington North HS, you could throw down in the
bandroom, the gym, or a variety of other indoor noisy well-lit places.
;) I believe I'd bring a tent; camping is allowed all over the school
property. (Or at least it was at BNHS.)
Lots of folks got motels, but then you miss the fellowship and fun
of hanging out at the school.
You might want to ask CIBA or visit their website. It's probably
listed on the reg form.
HTH
--Karen M.
former Hilly vendor; 48 hours straight in the exhibit tent!

Mike Schwab
August 25th 04, 04:54 AM
all true. two 50 mile days. http://www.hillyhundred.org/

"Karen M." wrote:

> Newsgroups wrote:
> > Anyone have info about the Hilly Hundred in Indiana in October?
> > Specifically, do they truck your gear bags for you? What are the school
> > sleeping facilities like?
>
> Hilly is a loop tour based at a school. No baggage transport
> required; you ride out from the school and ride back to it.
> When it was at Bloomington North HS, you could throw down in the
> bandroom, the gym, or a variety of other indoor noisy well-lit places.
> ;) I believe I'd bring a tent; camping is allowed all over the school
> property. (Or at least it was at BNHS.)
> Lots of folks got motels, but then you miss the fellowship and fun
> of hanging out at the school.
> You might want to ask CIBA or visit their website. It's probably
> listed on the reg form.
> HTH
> --Karen M.
> former Hilly vendor; 48 hours straight in the exhibit tent!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home