PDA

View Full Version : Rentals in Boston?

Arvind Saraf
August 27th 04, 03:21 AM
Hi,

Does anyone have suggestions on good and cheap bike rental stores in Boston area?

Thanks,
Arvind

Jack McCue
August 27th 04, 12:35 PM
Arvind Saraf > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have suggestions on good and cheap bike rental stores in Boston area?

I know this place in Bedford rents bikes, It is about 15
miles (or less) west of Boston:
http://www.bikewaysource.com/

This page has links to other shops in the Boston area,
maybe some of them may also have rentals.
http://www.crw.org/shops.htm

> Thanks,
> Arvind

HTH
Jack

--
To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, | remove
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is | 'SPAMisBAD'

Ravi
August 30th 04, 07:19 AM
Any suggestions for road rides around Boston - i am planning for a trip
sometime towards the end of sept. or early oct. am looking at 50+ mile
rides - some hills would be good.

please provide if you know of any pointers describing local rides

thanks
ravi

Jack McCue wrote:
> Arvind Saraf > wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Does anyone have suggestions on good and cheap bike rental stores in Boston area?
>

> I know this place in Bedford rents bikes, It is about 15
> miles (or less) west of Boston:
> http://www.bikewaysource.com/
>
> This page has links to other shops in the Boston area,
> maybe some of them may also have rentals.
> http://www.crw.org/shops.htm
>

>>Thanks,
>>Arvind
>

> HTH
> Jack

Gary Smiley
August 31st 04, 03:04 AM
Check out the Charles River Wheelmen - http://www.crw.org - especially our
scheduled rides, but also our cue sheets database. We have the rides, and we
have the hills too, and it's a beautiful area.

"Ravi" > wrote in message
> Any suggestions for road rides around Boston - i am planning for a trip
> sometime towards the end of sept. or early oct. am looking at 50+ mile
> rides - some hills would be good.
>
> please provide if you know of any pointers describing local rides
>
> thanks
> ravi
>

> Jack McCue wrote:
>> Arvind Saraf > wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>Does anyone have suggestions on good and cheap bike rental stores in
>>>Boston area?
>>

>> I know this place in Bedford rents bikes, It is about 15
>> miles (or less) west of Boston:
>> http://www.bikewaysource.com/
>>
>> This page has links to other shops in the Boston area,
>> maybe some of them may also have rentals.
>> http://www.crw.org/shops.htm
>>

>>>Thanks,
>>>Arvind
>>

>> HTH