PDA

View Full Version : 50, 50's at 50

John Kulczycki
August 31st 04, 02:41 AM
I'm turning 50 on October the 4th.

Here's my challenge to all others turning 50 this year.

50 rides of 50 km your 50th birthday year.

Or if you are really gung-ho, 50 rides of 50 miles.

I need a web page to set it up and to get folks to register and log
their rides. Any ideas?

John Kulczycki

Steve Juniper
August 31st 04, 03:21 AM
What a good idea!

My Wednesday riding paartner - in his 8th decade - has already ridden 8 West
Coast double centuries this year, including most of the most demanding, so
there is hope!

Steve

Steve Juniper
"It's nicer now that our children have reached our age."

"John Kulczycki" > wrote in message
I'm turning 50 on October the 4th.

Here's my challenge to all others turning 50 this year.

50 rides of 50 km your 50th birthday year.

Or if you are really gung-ho, 50 rides of 50 miles.

I need a web page to set it up and to get folks to register and log
their rides. Any ideas?

John Kulczycki

Ron Wallenfang
August 31st 04, 04:36 AM
How about 60, 60's at 60?

"John Kulczycki" > wrote in message
> I'm turning 50 on October the 4th.
>
> Here's my challenge to all others turning 50 this year.
>
> 50 rides of 50 km your 50th birthday year.
>
> Or if you are really gung-ho, 50 rides of 50 miles.
>
> I need a web page to set it up and to get folks to register and log
> their rides. Any ideas?
>
> John Kulczycki

Denver C. Fox
August 31st 04, 01:18 PM
Or 65, 65's at 65?

My 65th is Nov 7th

65 km sounds a lot easier than 65 miles. Now, 65 km I can do easily! Do I
have the time for 65 of them? I doubt it.

Have to think about that one!

I track my mileage at activebody.org

http://members.aol.com/foxcondorsrvtns
(Colorado rental condo)

http://members.aol.com/dnvrfox
(Family Web Page)

Comcast News
September 10th 04, 04:00 AM
or 40 40 40...for those of us who just turned OVER...

I track my mileage at activebody.org

http://members.aol.com/foxcondorsrvtns
(Colorado rental condo)

http://members.aol.com/dnvrfox