PDA

View Full Version : On-line maps/ Cuesheets / etc

Gary Smiley
August 31st 04, 03:13 AM
I'm the webmaster of a cycling website and I was wondering if there are any
other bicycling-site webmasters who have a good method of posting rides, cue
sheets, maps, PDF files and other ride media on their sites? The interface
would have to allow for searches, etc. and be database-oriented. If you have
a good solution, please point me to your site, and let me know what platform
it's written in. Thanks - Gary

Lewis Metzger
August 31st 04, 01:30 PM
"Gary Smiley" > wrote in message news:<z9RYc.73469$9d6.32582@attbi_s54>...
> I'm the webmaster of a cycling website and I was wondering if there are any
> other bicycling-site webmasters who have a good method of posting rides, cue
> sheets, maps, PDF files and other ride media on their sites? The interface
> would have to allow for searches, etc. and be database-oriented. If you have
> a good solution, please point me to your site, and let me know what platform
> it's written in. Thanks - Gary

Contact Jeff Brand of www.bikehighway.com.

Lewis

pam_in_sc
September 4th 04, 01:46 AM
Gary Smiley wrote:

> I'm the webmaster of a cycling website and I was wondering if there are any
> other bicycling-site webmasters who have a good method of posting rides, cue
> sheets, maps, PDF files and other ride media on their sites? The interface
> would have to allow for searches, etc. and be database-oriented. If you have
> a good solution, please point me to your site, and let me know what platform
> it's written in. Thanks - Gary

I'm not a member of the club, just visited the area. But I found the
Blue Ridge Bicycle Club's ride library very easy to use. Go to
http://www.bikehighway.com/northcarolina.htm and click on a county.

Pam

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home