JimLane
September 13th 04, 06:10 AM
Jeff Goble wrote:
> I'm going.
>
> Jeff
>
> "JimLane" > wrote in message
>
>>Any rbrers going?
>>

>>jim

We're a group of four right now. We're meeting at a bank about four-five
blocks north of the start point, same side of street as Rosarito Hotel
(I'll be shuttling to the start from Ensenada, the others are coming in
from City Heights area of San Diego). You're welcome to hook up if
you're riding solo and are not racing.

jim

Jeff Goble
September 14th 04, 04:48 AM
"JimLane" > wrote in message
> We're a group of four right now. We're meeting at a bank about four-five
> blocks north of the start point, same side of street as Rosarito Hotel
> (I'll be shuttling to the start from Ensenada, the others are coming in
> from City Heights area of San Diego). You're welcome to hook up if
> you're riding solo and are not racing.
>

> jim

I've never been, do people actually try to race it? If there are guys
"racing" I bet they never show up at the crits or road races during the
season.

I'm going to be going to the start on a bus from San Diego. I don't plan on
racing just enjoying myself, but I figure the sooner I get to Ensenada the
more time I'll have to drink beer. ;-)

It looks like I may be going solo but I'm not sure yet. A friend says he's
going but hasn't signed up yet. Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know.

Jeff

JimLane
September 14th 04, 04:53 AM
Jeff Goble wrote:
> "JimLane" > wrote in message
>
>>We're a group of four right now. We're meeting at a bank about four-five
>>blocks north of the start point, same side of street as Rosarito Hotel
>>(I'll be shuttling to the start from Ensenada, the others are coming in
>>from City Heights area of San Diego). You're welcome to hook up if
>>you're riding solo and are not racing.
>>

>>jim
>

> I've never been, do people actually try to race it? If there are guys
> "racing" I bet they never show up at the crits or road races during the
> season.
>
> I'm going to be going to the start on a bus from San Diego. I don't plan on
> racing just enjoying myself, but I figure the sooner I get to Ensenada the
> more time I'll have to drink beer. ;-)
>
> It looks like I may be going solo but I'm not sure yet. A friend says he's
> going but hasn't signed up yet. Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know.
>
> Jeff

I'll be leaving San Diego about noon on Friday. Let me know before then
if possible. I should be able to check my email that night, but not
Saturday am.

jim

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home