PDA

View Full Version : Ingolf, Ontario

Ryan Morin
September 13th 04, 10:33 PM
Does anyone have any information or know where i can find information
on the biking trails located at Ingolf Ontario.

Shirley Hicks
September 14th 04, 01:12 PM
On 13 Sep 2004 14:33:51 -0700, (Ryan Morin)
wrote:

>Does anyone have any information or know where i can find information
>on the biking trails located at Ingolf Ontario.

Wow. That's pretty remote. I mapquested it, and that will be at the
far end of a gravel road, if not a fly-in?

http://www.mapquest.ca/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=&city=Ingolf+&state=ON&zipcode=&search=++Search++

According to what I saw at the Canada Trails site,
http://www.canadatrails.ca/mtb/mtbon.html your nearest riding is at
Minaki http://www.canadatrails.ca/mtb/on/minaki.html

Shirley Hicks
Toronto, Ontario

"A liberal is a conservative who's been through treatment."
- Garrison Keillor

Ryan Morin
September 15th 04, 10:56 PM
I've been up to there and if is some nice biking. It's only about two
hours from my house. I am just wondering if anyone has ideas as to the
best routes to take or if there are any actual routes through there.
or is it just a series of trails that intertwine with each other and
eventually end up somewhere.

chickensoop
October 12th 04, 04:00 PM
Ingolf is drive in, only accesable from Manitoba. I think this is the most
challenging trail in 'Manitoba' that is decent to ride on, and free. For
extreme mountain bikers only.

No official maps exist. Make your own. GPS is best. Easy to get lost on
your way out, but just backtrack if you get lost. I missed my exit once in
the middle of a hail storm, wandered for about an hour before I got back on
track. The ground was white with hail.

[...]

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home